Worst starting QB in NFL? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst starting QB in NFL?

I'm sorry Ice, but you missed the boat on that one. I've got that Jets game on tape. And Jay played almost flawlessly up until that critical last minute of the game. Jay's stat line before those last two killer passes.........

23/32..213 yds..1 TD..0 INTs...2 carries...27 yds (including that 26 yarder on 3rd and 8 to setup the potential game-winner). QB rating (whatever that's worth)...100.1.

Fiedler did nothing that day, right Ice??

Lamar fumbled on the 1 yard line to kill a nice opening drive. Lamar fumbled on the our own 30 after the Jets just scored a TD. Then the D gives up a 27-yard TD run the very next play. In 27 seconds, Lamar and our D give up 14 points. Damn that Jay Fiedler.

I'm not excusing those last two INTs. But good God dude, you were THERE. How could you have missed it?? Jay played great for 59 minutes. The entire team screwed up at one point or another, as did Jay.

But you're right about one thing. We should have won that game. :yell:

blame that INT in the endzone on chan. that never should have been called. the jets had a history of coming from behind against us and they should have been running some time off the friggin clock!

UMMM!

Originally posted by Muck
I'm sorry Ice, but you missed the boat on that one. I've got that Jets game on tape. And Jay played almost flawlessly up until that critical last minute of the game. Jay's stat line before those last two killer passes.........

23/32..213 yds..1 TD..0 INTs...2 carries...27 yds (including that 26 yarder on 3rd and 8 to setup the potential game-winner). QB rating (whatever that's worth)...100.1.

Fiedler did nothing that day, right Ice??

Lamar fumbled on the 1 yard line to kill a nice opening drive. Lamar fumbled on the our own 30 after the Jets just scored a TD. Then the D gives up a 27-yard TD run the very next play. In 27 seconds, Lamar and our D give up 14 points. Damn that Jay Fiedler.

I'm not excusing those last two INTs. But good God dude, you were THERE. How could you have missed it?? Jay played great for 59 minutes. The entire team screwed up at one point or another, as did Jay.

But you're right about one thing. We should have won that game. :yell:

... do not forget to mention MUCK how Gadsden got mugged in the ENDZONE!

Oliver...

Jay should have ran it in at the end though. I said that it deflected off someone. I never said it was Jay's fault that we lost. If it deflects off someone that should of caught it, it isn't the QBs fault.

Yes I know. What you said was "Jay did nothing in the Jets game". I'm saying that he did a lot.

If you are a Dolphins fan and I mean a real Dolphin fan then you give Jay every benefit if the doubt and support him as your favorite teams QB. I mean he has not done anything wrong this year and you are already blaming him for losses.

Therefore, leave all the Jay hating to Bills and Jets fans. Jay doesn't need that from his own fans especially in early June.

- QBs don't win Super Bowls. Defense, Coaching, special teams, solid running game, good O line, along with a good QB and some luck wins Super Bowls.

Example, Pats and Ravens

i agree!

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
If you are a Dolphins fan and I mean a real Dolphin fan then you give Jay every benefit if the doubt and support him as your favorite teams QB. I mean he has not done anything wrong this year and you are already blaming him for losses.

Therefore, leave all the Jay hating to Bills and Jets fans. Jay doesn't need that from his own fans especially in early June.

- QBs don't win Super Bowls. Defense, Coaching, special teams, solid running game, good O line, along with a good QB and some luck wins Super Bowls.

Example, Pats and Ravens
a fan should support his/her team not hate one player. its gonna take a while to replace all my #13 stuff with #9, if i ever do!

Back
Top Bottom