Worst thing about discussing our Dolphins on Finheaven | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst thing about discussing our Dolphins on Finheaven

Lol how ridiculous does Tyrod Taylor look as the 2nd best QB. Overreact much

You've got real self awareness issues. The "Who me? What did I do?" shtick is old and tired.

I did a quick search of your thread starts over the last several years and you have started. Your first negative Tannehill thread was titled

"Might be too early to judge, but NOOO to Tannehill".

That was created on Sept 9th 2012 at 2:22PM. THAT WAS MID WAY THROUGH HIS FIRST GAME AS A PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean WHAT THE F**K!

You then gave Tannehill some time to mature as an NFL QB (about an hour) and then started a thread titled "Tannehill looks like a WR playing QB".

Your hits continued with:

"Luck the better QB at the moment"
"Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft"
"Pocket Presence & Accuracy"
"Turnover Tannehill"
"Why spike the ball??????????? ......Tannehill?????"
"King of the Underthrow"
"Turnover Tannehill"
"Tannehill has played in Sherman's system for years and if we fire Sherman..."
"We will always leave points on the field with Tannehill...."
"turnover tannehill"
"Changed my mind....Tannehill isn't bad...." you called him the epitome of average in this thread
"Average players at key positions = 8-8"
"Average"
"Who knew Tyrod Taylor was the 2nd best QB in the AFC east?"
"Tanny gon' Tanny"
"So where are those Tannehill supporters?"

Now do a search for his opinions on standing pat with Culpecker and Lemon and then on Garrard. LOLOL And then of course, there was his wanting to sign Josh Johnson

Little Omar

two things OP

I've always respected the fact you attend most games(or use to) and shell out your hard earned money in support of our team.

The PM thing if true is really taking it way too far no matter what your opinion. A negative rep is fine but any insults are not.

Still think you are wrong about our QB but that's ok. I was wrong about our HC so maybe Tannehill will still convince you otherwise.

Having a valid but differing opinion leads to other members sending berating and disgusting private messages. I find it ridiculous that it's always the same posters that send the messages with reputation points. Who cares about losing reputation points on a website? You posters need to take a look at what you're saying to another person because it's pitiful. We all share a love for our team and may have different opinions on players, but I'm going to start posting your comments on the forum to make other posters aware of your actions. This is a forum not a place to circle jerk each other off for having the same opinion.

I rarely give out negative rep, but I did in this case. You have to teach children that complaining is not going to get them what they want. In fact, the more you complain, the more something you don't want to happen... will happen.

If you don't want your opinion thrown back in your face, you cannot be a) obnoxious, and b) wrong. You can be one or the other, but if you're both then don't bitch when the old rule of the playground applies: talk ****, get hit.

He posted this 9/9/12, before the season even got rolling:

Elle Clouds
09-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Jumping off the Tannehill bandwagon already. ROFL!
aren't you included? Who the hell was on the bandwagon to begin with. This dude has been a Dolphin for a few months and can't even name what teams are in our division. I have been following the fins for over 27 years and could name our division opponents since I was 8. There is no Tannehill bandwagon until he shows us that he can WIN!

Talk about open-mindedness LOL. I guarantee you, if Garrard wasn't a scam artist, got the starting job and ****ed up, he'd have been preaching patience.

Not even giving Tannehill a chance, yet here he is, great QB whisperer that he is, jumping on Patty White's bandwagon right after we drafted him:
To begin, the drafting of Pat White is ushering in a new era of qb's in the dolphins organization. Miami has never really had a scrambler back in the pocket, given jay feidler was able to use his legs to prevent an in-pocker clobbering. I've always thought that mobile qb's can buy more time and allow receivers to find openings or allow the fast wr's to create space. When Pat White is in the huddle, he could come out as the qb, wr, or guy in motion that coudl be looking to throw a flee flicker, his possibilities are almost endless. Defenses will have to be on their toes in game due to the dolphins offense having many options during 1 play.

Opposing db's will have to predict run but then give up coverage duties or choose to cover allowing rb's or Pat White to get at least 5 yards a play. Trust me when I say this, he will keep the chains moving.

To Elle's credit, our resident "QB Whisperer" was right about drafting Quinn in a Feb 07 post but when it came to Dulpecker, Lemon and trading up foR Russell.. well you can connect those dots!

Why go Quinn, when we have culpepper and lemon?

I dont understand the need or want for Brady ...culpepper seems to be getting thrown under the bus...Quinn did not look NFL ready in their bowl game, and i have a feeling he will be an overhyped qb with performance issues. Im tired of having slow, immobile quarterbacks in Miami, so i think its time for a change. If we can not get Russell by trading up, I hope someone grabs quinn before we do.:rolleyes2

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely give out negative rep, but I did in this case. You have to teach children that complaining is not going to get them what they want. In fact, the more you complain, the more something you don't want to happen... will happen. If you don't want your opinion thrown back in your face, you cannot be a) obnoxious, and b) wrong. You can be one or the other, but if you're both then don't bitch when the old rule of the playground applies: talk ****, get hit.
anytime you get a response like this from Wally... Wow. Speaks volumes about the level of douchebaggery of a poster.

He posted this 9/9/12, before the season even got rolling:

Talk about open-mindedness LOL. I guarantee you, if Garrard wasn't a scam artist, got the starting job and ****ed up, he'd have been preaching patience.

Not even giving Tannehill a chance, yet here he is, great QB whisperer that he is, jumping on Patty White's bandwagon right after we drafted him:

To Elle's credit, our resident "QB Whisperer" was right about drafting Quinn in a Feb 07 post but when it came to Dulpecker, Lemon and trading up foR Russell.. well you can connect those dots!

All I can say is, wow. Elle has shown his true colors with these posts.

After reading all those old posts, especially about C-Pep, Lemon, White, etc.... It's pretty obvious now he doesn't like white QBs.

Back
Top Bottom