Worst Wanny Move | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Wanny Move

how about building an entire system around one person and having no backup plan just in case that person is not there any more? That too me was the dumbest of all. The way players get hurt in the NFL today it's just dumb to build around one player. Name me one superbowl team built that way. (good luck)

I change my mind, trading for Lamar "injury" Gordon was the dumbest F*#$ing move ever! We could have three 1st day picks instead of two.:angry: :angry: :angry:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
There was a whole lot more. Plenty of play calls, but what has been named is already enough.

that reminded me.

1)Passing almost everydown with a lead in the 4th against the pats in Ricky's first year here.

2)Every time he went for it on 4th down it would be Fiedler up the middle. It could be 5 yards out, it was always Jay running up the middle.

3)Third and long, and we need to score... run Ricky up the middle.

ChambersWI said:
that reminded me.

1)Passing almost everydown with a lead in the 4th against the pats in Ricky's first year here.

2)Every time he went for it on 4th down it would be Fiedler up the middle. It could be 5 yards out, it was always Jay running up the middle.

3)Third and long, and we need to score... run Ricky up the middle.

You my friend have successfully brought back some painful memories.

ChambersWI said:
that reminded me.

Particuarly on the last drive from around our own ten, pass, pass, pass, shanked punt! 3 straight passes when leading late in the 4th, horrendous play calls

Two words to describe the debacle that was the Wanny era: JAY FIEDLER!!!

Back
Top Bottom