Would fan be oppose with recieving a 2006 1st rd Draft pick

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Amars said:
Trade down get #7 this year and 2006 1st Rd.
I'd love that but they would have to give more than the #7 and their 1st next year. Throw in a second this year, and a later round pick and Id consider it.

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Reaction score
Sure as long as we get there 2nd and 3rd pick this year (along with #7 over all)... I'd take that 06 1st rounder.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Amars said:
Trade down get #7 this year and 2006 1st Rd.
Yes because Minnesota will be one of the top 5 teams in the league this upcoming season, so there first round pick will suck.

callaway1234

Starter
Reaction score
Yes because Minnesota will be one of the top 5 teams in the league this upcoming season, so there first round pick will suck.
I agree totally with ^ . Minnesota could possibly go into the playoffs next year in the always-weak NFC. I think their (#17 or 18??) this year would be better. On the other hand I think Saban would take it if they add a 2nd or 3rd, this or next year, since I'm sure he would take any opportunity to stock up draft picks for next year!

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
i think that would be great. i see us trading down and not taking a qb this year. having two firsts would allow us to trade up for leinart next draft!!

TorontoFin

Trapped in Trudeaupia
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd do it, as long as they throw in a second this year as well. (I'll even take a second in '06 if we can trade surtain now) I want this trade bad. #7 still fills the need at RB (we'd still get one of the three studs); plus a badly-needed second in what's a talented 2nd tier pool of players.

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
dolfan005 said:
i think that would be great. i see us trading down and not taking a qb this year. having two firsts would allow us to trade up for leinart next draft!!
:barf:

NorFlaFin

PowerHungryMo'fo
Reaction score
I agree totally with ^ . Minnesota could possibly go into the playoffs next year in the always-weak NFC. I think their (#17 or 18??) this year would be better.

Conversely: JT, ZT, and Pat(if we keep him) all have large cap numbers next year. Getting Minn's 1st next year would have a lower signing bonus.

Alot to think about.

Top Bottom