Would It Be Too Ballsy If I Wore.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would It Be Too Ballsy If I Wore....

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
My "Jetsuck" T-Shirt to the NY International Auto Show tomorrow? Being that the shirt is aqua and obviously references the Dolphins, who aren't expected to exactly light the league on fire I was just wondering. Lot of blokes running around these parts with the new Jests Jerseys on so I would just want to tweak them just a tad without embarrassing myself due to the Fins poor expectations. What's the consensus? Thanks!!

Of course I shall top off my head with a Dolphins ball cap, just in case there are a few Jests fans that weren't sure what the message means......LOL

You'll be fine. Jets fans cant afford to go to such organized events.

You may be right though I was chapped at seeing one of those dum-dums catch a homerun in the bleachers of the Yankees game last night wearing the new Jests jersey in green. They made sure to point it out on TV as one of the long time Yankees TV Producers, John Fillipelli is a huge Jests fan. The jersey is hideous, like the rest of that organization!!!

You'll be fine, if you catch any crap just have some Giants fans back you up

You know what, so as not to draw attention to myself and antagonize the fine folks of NYC:guard:I will probably just end up wearing my Mitchell & Ness Marino Jersey.....Can't ever go wrong with that choice.....

I always hope Dolphin fans would carry themselves with a little more class but here you go. We get all types in a fan base even a extra special level of asshole who would wear a shirt that says an opposing team sucks in their backyard.

Also, are we your only source for fashion advise? I believe this is the third time you have asked this forum question on a clothing purchase and now what to wear.

Honestly, a button down and some slacks would be a better option. You won’t embarrass the people you are with and it looks a lot nicer when you get your picture taken next to a half of a million dollar car.

I always hope Dolphin fans would carry themselves with a little more class but here you go. We get all types in a fan base even a extra special level of ******* who would wear a shirt that says an opposing team sucks in their backyard.

Also, are we your only source for fashion advise? I believe this is the third time you have asked this forum question on a clothing purchase and now what to wear.

Honestly, a button down and some slacks would be a better option. You won’t embarrass the people you are with and it looks a lot nicer when you get your picture taken next to a half of a million dollar car.

Yes we are a very classy bunch I must say. I apologize to you for offending you however my backyard is NY and in my opinion Jests fans suck and are far more disrespectful than most fan-bases in the NFL. But apparently, according to you, I should throw away my T-Shirt or only wear it while in Miami, duly noted. I must say that I am blown away at how in tuned to my fashion advice you are. I honestly don't remember asking about my wardrobe in the past though I am flattered that you have taken an interest in it, it means a lot to me. And just an fyi, I will wear a speedo with a tank top before I take advice on what to wear from you.:hi:

A lifelong New Yorker here: I can count the times on one finger that Jets fans have been truly disrespectful to me when I’m wearing my Dolphins gear. Usually, it’s just good natured teasing and often, I’ll compliment a Jets fan on their jersey. I just keep it at how I want to be treated and it all works out fine.

I'd rather be stuck on a deserted island with 1000 Jets fans vs just 1 Patriots fan

I'm glad this wasn't a thread about a grown man wearing sports jerseys, which is cringey as ****.

I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom