Would Kay Jay play FB or HB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Kay Jay play FB or HB?

I like Culpepper actually a bit more as his throws look quite natural. I love Minny's offense. I knew about Linehan before he took over as their OC. I was really impressed with him. While some like Houck more for being a great O-Line coach, some don't realize just what a difference having a great OC will make.

Does anyone know why they drafted Ciatric Fason? Moe Williams, Bennett, Moore, and Smith are all good backs.

I'm guessing one of those guys are as good as gone now. Maybe Bennett. Smith always has his suspensions. Moore isn't a full-time potential back. Moe Williams is their short-yardage runner. I guess Fason makes sense. That team doesn't need much, but was Elton Brown there? If so they made a mistake...

There looking for more of an everydown back and picked up Fason to come in and compete. Fason can be an everydown back in this league. Great value for them in the 4th

Kay-Jay was beyond horrible in the Senior Bowl. That's why he didn't get drafted. Hopefully it was just a bad game.
When he played during the regular season he did a excellent
So it had to just have been a bad game

and i dont see how scouts can just judge you on 1 game and decide they dont want you. They should look at the season overall i think...

Jaj said:
Look at our roster! Does it look like to you that we are signing lead blocking FBs?

Actually right now we have just as many blocking FBs as H-Backs-2.

Blockers- Ben Moa, Jamar martin

H-Back- Sammy Morris, Heath Evans

dolfanmark said:
Unless he's a very good lead blocker, he won't be playing FB. And since he's always been a HB, I doubt he's a good lead blocker.

yeah, this kid has no interest in blocking nor is he any good at it:

As a blocker, he will not face up with aggression and does not seem to give a focused effort( a damn about it), lacking good hand technique to shock and jolt …

Trust me, if saban wants to him to play FB and block he'll do it

It saban wants him to play DB he'll do it.....Not really sure why saban would want him to do that though!...lol

So no chance at all playing FB for Kay Jay??

I say he'll be the #2 RB by the middle of the season. If not before

Jimi said:
Actually right now we have just as many blocking FBs as H-Backs-2.

Blockers- Ben Moa, Jamar martin

H-Back- Sammy Morris, Heath Evans

Ben Moa can play H-Back

Back
Top Bottom