Would NE have won the division ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would NE have won the division ?

Would NE have won the division w/Drew ?

• No Way !

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Yes Way

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
i don't think the pats would have..........

made it to the playoffs with drew. they got there by running the ball, bledsoe is there to pass. the pass blocking has always been suspect in NE!:rolleyes:

Re: i don't think the pats would have..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
made it to the playoffs with drew. they got there by running the ball, bledsoe is there to pass. the pass blocking has always been suspect in NE!:rolleyes:
we actually agree 100% on something - that's pretty rare :D :cool:
clear.gif

Re: Re: i don't think the pats would have..........

Originally posted by dolphan39
we actually agree 100% on something - that's pretty rare :D :cool:
clear.gif

we've been on the boards long enough, the law of averages was about to take over sometime!:D

Maybe so, but the patriots finally have a healthy Willie McGinest, who enables to them have somewhat of a pass rush...

he's nasty... he's made of glass though...

another thing, our best receiver, Terry Glenn has not been in the mix... they need him in the playoffs..

the patriots can be dangerous.

Originally posted by ethand420
another thing, our best receiver, Terry Glenn has not been in the mix...
I guessed you missed this season - Troy Brown is your best WR - it take more than talent...:D

I certainly didnt miss the season considering I have season tickets...

Your wrong, Terry Glenn is their best receiver. Troy Brown may be good and have real heart, but Glenn is quicker and is much more talented.

talent is meaningless if you do not produce. I really like Troy Brown as a player while Glenn should have been cut since he has nothing but waste the team's time.

Would NE have won the division?

I don't know, that's a tough call. :confused: Too many factors to figure in. Congrats to Brady for making good on his opportunity. Too bad for Bledsoe. :(

bledsoe is the better qb , brady was at the right place at the right time ,brady just got lucky that the pats whole game came together and a last place schedule was delt to them. we should have beat them !!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom