Would the 8th pick and our 3rd rounder from CHI be enough to move up for tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the 8th pick and our 3rd rounder from CHI be enough to move up for tannehill?

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
If we give Cleveland our 8th pick and our 3rd rounder from the Bears would that be enough to move up and take Tannehill, experts are saying he wont get past the browns now, but knowing Ireland we will probably draft an OL again.

You gotta be kidding me if anyone thinks that we SHOULD move UP for Tannehill. Period.

The problem is Cleveland is the other team that might be interested in him, and if they are, then why would they trade that pick to us? And no, you need more than a 3rd to move up. Not to mention taking him that high would be a tremendous reach

Move UP for Tannehill???? My god what a nightmare this franchise is.

I will barf. Tannehill has BUST written all over him.

I want no part of Tannehill in the first round and you're talking about moving up for him? No thanks

I seriously doubt that the browns would spend the #4 pick on Tannehill. It's possible but highly unlikely. The good news is that now that Seattle has Flynn they probably won't trade up to get in front of us for him. We should be in pretty good position to get him.

I can't believe so many people on here want to draft tannehill at 8 or higher. Have you all lost your minds? Tannehill is NOT worth a pick that high. Just because Miami needs a qb doesn't mean they should reach for Tannehill. If he is there late first or second then ya by all means. Why waste a high draft pick on such a raw prospect. Hasn't this off season been disappointing enough? Why compound that disappointment by screwing up the draft?

Does anyone besides me want to go back in a time machine and sign Drew Brees instead of Daunte Culpooper?????

omg i would /wrist if we draft him 8th let alone give up more picks for him

If Tannehill is there at 8 then pick him. If not, BPA and look for a QB in RD2. Tannehill is not worth the trade up.

Does anyone besides me want to go back in a time machine and sign Drew Brees instead of Daunte Culpooper?????

i would just go back to week 8 and lose to the chiefs and then also every single game after that. i've had plenty of faith this offseason though, but when i read david garrard visiting miami.... i gave up

At this point why don't we just trade all our picks this year and next year to the Colts???

----I am joking just in case thought I was serious.

Back
Top Bottom