Would the 8th pick and our 3rd rounder from CHI be enough to move up for tannehill? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would the 8th pick and our 3rd rounder from CHI be enough to move up for tannehill?

Last I remember Tannehill was being mentioned as a second round talent. I was worried enough that we were going to be drafting him 8th and be reaching, now someone wants us to trade up?

It wouldn't be surprising to see us do that, just because this franchise is that stupid.

I would be highly surprise if Cleveland use their first round pick to draft Tannehill. Too much talent for the Browns to pass up to spend that pick on Tannehill. I know he is the mystery player, but there is no evidence that Cleveland is panicking at the QB position and looking at Tannehill.

Tannenhill is really a mid to late 1st prospect. Only way I would move up for him is in the late first. But I also see a lot of JP Losman in him. Really honest here fin fans. Roll with Moore and take a Weeden or Cousins in the 2nd. I think you are better off in the long run that way. And your Front Office won't have other pressure at that Point passing on a QB in 2013.

A trade up for a QB that would have not been mentioned in the 1st if Barkley and Jones would have declared. Something like that might have you pass on a Barkley or Jones next year.

On a side note please Bills draft BJ Cunningham in the 4th.

**** trading up. Take Weeden at 8 and live with it. I don't need 15 years of great QB play. I'll settle for 6 or 7 years of good QB play at this point.

What? Trade UP, for this clown... who has a second round (generously) grade? Can I get some of the Kool Aid?

i would just go back to week 8 and lose to the chiefs and then also every single game after that. i've had plenty of faith this offseason though, but when i read david garrard visiting miami.... i gave up

A part of me died that day.

Back
Top Bottom