Would u make this trade in the draft?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would u make this trade in the draft??

Would u trade our 1st and 2nd for the #4 overall pick??

• yes

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • no

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Our 1st and 2nd round picks combined, equal about the same amount as the #4 pick overall.....for some reason, if Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson are STILL available at #4....would u trade our 1st and 2nd rounders just to get one of them.

its a tough decision for me...

Not to say that I wouldn't do it (I think we need a 2nd rounder more), but I don't think the Bucs would give up #4 for #9 and #40.

I don't think we're in a position to do that, too many needs. Not to mention Mueller has said he wishes he had more picks, not less. Tough call.

If it were for CJ, I would like it. But dont plan on it.

I would do it for Calvin Johnson, but I might not for Thomas.

Motion said:
I don't think we're in a position to do that, too many needs. Not to mention Mueller has said he wishes he had more picks, not less. Tough call.

:yeahthat:

damn thats a tough one.

calvin johnson is just out of this world. it's almost pathetic how good he is.
TALL, FAST, great hands. physical.

can't ask for much more.

I do not think so. As Brother Motion wrote, there are way too many needs on this team.

I would do it for Calvin Johnson, but I might not for Thomas.

yea..only for the awesome playmaking wr..
6-5 230 and ran a what! 4.38? amazing.

combine stats are combine stats...take them for what their worth...
but if you watched this kid torch, and i mean absolutly torch the compitition last year,
then he would be worth it...

plus, i think daunte may need him alittle bit (just a little.wink.wink).

Doesn't make a difference..

Tampa would draft Calvin Johnson if he fell to 4.. and the Browns won't let Adrian Peterson go to the Texans/Broncos.. so they wont want to trade down to the 9th.

Youd have to trade with Detroit to have a shot. Sorry guys, just isnt in the cards for us to get Thomas or Johnson

Back
Top Bottom