Would U Trade OUr # 1 pick for Owens? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would U Trade OUr # 1 pick for Owens?

Hell no, for two reasons:

This may be the best WR class ever....

and TO is too old to give a number 1 for.

Tough call. I'm a big TO backer, and I'm not sure I'd give up our #1 for him. Put a gun to my head, and I'd say yeah, give up the pick.

Definately not! He's inconsistent and wants too much money, plus he's 31 yrs old.

yeah but the fins are looking to win now and they're not gonna get a reviever his caliber at #20

I say if we get two number 1's by letting ogun go, then we should give one up for t.o, but if we only have one, it will be a tough call, but i would really like to see owens in miami.

Originally posted by byebyericky
yeah but the fins are looking to win now and they're not gonna get a reviever his caliber at #20

But you can't mortgage the future on a 31 yr old player. A first round pick in THIS draft is worth a hell of a lot. This has to be the best draft in over ten years.

hell no he is a baby when he doesnt get his way he is not team player
therefore not worth the money he wants or is getting

TO one of the best WRs in the league TALENT WISE, if he kept his mouth shut, i would, but im not to sure with that attitude of his, also, I have to consider this, with TO you know what youre getting, & the draft is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.

Watta U guys talking about this guy is a ****ing playmaker, he is old (30) but he can still ****ing play no doubt i would trade it for him.

I would do it in a heartbeat. We NEED someone of his talent. Our offense needs playmakers.

Back
Top Bottom