Would U Trade OUr # 1 pick for Owens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would U Trade OUr # 1 pick for Owens?

TO is in his prime, the #4 WR in this league overall this past season hands down....

1) HArrison
2) Moss
3) Holt
4) Owens

had atough year, and him and his QBs werent on the same page, but he is still in his prime folks, you DEAL that pick...

Not take Owens for the 20th pick or whatever in the draft, your crazy. To old, he's 31, calm down, Rice is still playing at what, 50. 31 years old ain't what it used to be, this is 2000 not 1950. Miami has lacked a big time receiver forever. The only reason anyone would not to do the trade is because of Owens attitude, period. I would make the trade however because I attribute his attitude to wanting to win. Could you imagine how many deep ball Chambers would catch with Owens taking on double teams. This would be a sick offensive duo. Just my opinion, no one has to agree.

Originally posted by Rick 1966
I would do it in a heartbeat. We NEED someone of his talent. Our offense needs playmakers.

yeah rick loves the big names who shoot their mouth off! sorry rick. i couldnt resist.:evil:

Listen up Yall!!!! Just get Rashaun Woods!!! He rules.

A week ago I would of said no because I thought we might had a chance at Rivers but with Rivers out of the Question I would do it. 31, he still has 7 or 8 years left. Chambers Owens on same team that would be devastating. Yes Owens has a attitude I think he's like Marino he just hates to lose. He was a little spoiled he's use to catching all the time then they quit throwing to him it is human nature to fuss if you don't get something that you are use to getting. Jason Taylor said he was a good guy and he would love to see him in Miami I would love to see him in Miami.

If we could get a trade from a team in the top 5 in the draft for O-gun get Sean Taylor he would be happy to stay in Miami I would think trade Madison and Marion and a draft pick for Owens put Freeman at Safety that would be cool I know it is a stupid thought.

I was just dreaming thats all.

The reason to pass on TO is that he drops the ball often. Attitude is not the issue, except for when he dogs it on the field. Why do you think SF is making zero effort to retain him? The reason is that he kills too many drives. Everytime somebody links TO to Miami some SF fan comes in and laughs at me (knowing I'm a Fin fan) and says "enjoy your two drops a game." It is a huge mistake to spend big money on an inconsistent wr. Whatever team does this will regret it.

Hmmmmm that kinda pick for a locker room Cancer without a proven QB to ensure he's getting the ball......have to say a big fat NO.

Originally posted by byebyericky
Should the Dolphins trade their #1 pick for TO? What do you think

No way. The draft is neck-deep in WRs.

Besides, I don't like Terrell Owens. I don't like his antics, I don't like his attitude. I just don't like that type of player.

I would trade two Terrell Owens' for one Marvin Harrison.

I would not make the trade - he is too old. I would trade a #2 pick, except of course we do not have one:)

Originally posted by Rick 1966

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

TO is 30 years old and is very expensive. With a 1st round pick you have the opportunity to get someone talented, (especially with this crop of WR's), young, and cheap

TO is certainly talented but is neither young nor cheap

I like the thought of TO in Miami, but he's too much of a trouble maker. He's not a good fit down here IMO, and would be nothing but a waste of money....

He probably wouldn't last more than one season with the Phinz. With the way he demands the ball, and then criticizes everyone around him when things aren't going his way, he'd be nothing but trouble....

NO. I wouldn't trade our 1st for him....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom