Would you be happy if the draft turned out this way!!?? (Mock draft simulator) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be happy if the draft turned out this way!!?? (Mock draft simulator)

View attachment 70814
Discuss. Argue. Yay? Nay? Maybe? Perhaps?
I'd be awfully happy if our draft would turn out that way - three big play wide receivers, a big play/every down running back, a possible 10 year starting center, and a 330 lbs. + nose tackle that can clog the middle. Not to nitpick, but I would have liked to have seen a safety in that draft, like JaCoby Stevens, Paris Ford, or Richard LeCounte. Even without a safety, that's a solid "A" draft. Nice job!

I'd be awfully happy if our draft would turn out that way - three big play wide receivers, a big play/every down running back, a possible 10 year starting center, and a 330 lbs. + nose tackle that can clog the middle. Not to nitpick, but I would have liked to have seen a safety in that draft, like JaCoby Stevens, Paris Ford, or Richard LeCounte. Even without a safety, that's a solid "A" draft. Nice job!
Ty..like I said I kinda forgot who I had drafted before some Of the picks but I kinda went “best available” after a while..

The underrate Najee so much. I just tried it out and got him at #81
Yep..they lost him as the 67th best player in the draft..idk..kinda odd..like they have a Gator “trey dean III” as an option and he returned to school and is on the Gators still..but overall it’s still fun and passes the time..let’s see one of your mocks, dude! :)

With the Eagles allowing Ertz to seek a trade I think Pitts is the guy they want so while I very much like both mocks I don't think we get Pitts in either scenario but I do hope I'm wrong

View attachment 70816
Check this bad boy out!!! New mock!

At 18 Owusu it would depend on what the hell is going to play. He needs to gain some weight to play in the inside, but he has crazy speed to play in the outside. Gregory Rouseau is the best defensive end in the draft if you want to consider upside a bonus. He won't fall to the 2nd round at all, and that goes the same for Harris, and Marshall jr.

Let's forget about trades, and our 3rd overall for a moment.

18. Overall I can take Owusu

36. Overall I have a problem with the rest of the picks

a) Greg going to be gone before the 2nd round starts (mid 1st round)
b) Marshall Jr may be picked at the end of 2nd round or sometime during the 2nd round
c) There is no way Harris will be available by pick 40

With pick 36 you can only decide to take Marshall jr, or Harris. And base on our need for receiver we have to pick jr.

Back
Top Bottom