Would you be happy if the draft turned out this way!!?? (Mock draft simulator) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you be happy if the draft turned out this way!!?? (Mock draft simulator)

I got tired halfway through this one, and just started drafting whoever was at the top of the list, before trading the rest of the picks at the end.

1616003986641.png

No. I wrote a long and in-depth analysis, but erased it.

I am not a big Toney fan and I think 6 is too high for a TE. So I would be rather luke warm if the draft ends up this way. I do like the picks at 18, 38, and 50 and I don’t know anything about the picks beyond 50.

I got tired halfway through this one, and just started drafting whoever was at the top of the list, before trading the rest of the picks at the end.

View attachment 70848
This is a draft I would love but I just don’t see the Dolphins getting the top 3 WR’s in the draft plus Parsons, Owusu-Koramoah, Etienne, Dickerson, Hubbard, and Meinerz.

There would be a call for an FBI investigation if the Dolphins were able to pull of this type of draft.

Trey smith at 123 is worth the risk. If it wasn't for his heath history (lung blood clots) he'd probably be a late 1st or early 2nd.

This is a draft I would love but I just don’t see the Dolphins getting the top 3 WR’s in the draft plus Parsons, Owusu-Koramoah, Etienne, Dickerson, Hubbard, and Meinerz.

There would be a call for an FBI investigation if the Dolphins were able to pull of this type of draft.
I agree, but would love that draft. :)

In a word, Yes, I would be happy with that.

At 22 Id rather get Zaven Collins than the undersized LB, but that’s my only complaint.

Back
Top Bottom