Would you do this trade???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you do this trade????

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Let's say that NLFPA and Owners end the lockout before the draft. Would you do this trade:

MIAMI DOLPHINS:

Trade first rounder and third round pick to the Philadelphia Eagles.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES:

Trade QB Kevin Kolb and their 2nd round pick to the Miami Dolphins.

This would give us an upgrade at QB, and we would then have a 2nd rounder to go after a nice quality RB like Ryan Williams, or some other RB's that should still be there in round two.

i dont see much difference between kolb and henne
for career kolb has 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions..

reflectivekevinkolbmeterPNG-1.png

kolb was drafted in second round If Andy Reid gets more than that he is a genius..

No. If anything we would get their first (no second) and keep our third, and they would still be making out like bandits.

i dont see much difference between kolb and henne
for career kolb has 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions..

reflectivekevinkolbmeterPNG-1.png

kolb was drafted in second round If Andy Reid gets more than that he is a genius..

Kolb has nothing at WR.......at least Henne has Marshall.

Let's say that NLFPA and Owners end the lockout before the draft. Would you do this trade:

MIAMI DOLPHINS:

Trade first rounder and third round pick to the Philadelphia Eagles.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES:

Trade QB Kevin Kolb and their 2nd round pick to the Miami Dolphins.

This would give us an upgrade at QB, and we would then have a 2nd rounder to go after a nice quality RB like Ryan Williams, or some other RB's that should still be there in round two.

Thank you. I am now a dumber person for having read your atrociously ridiculous post.

I don't know what alot of people see in Kolb. No way in hell is he worth a 1st and 3rd even with their 2nd thrown in. That's straight ridiculous.

If the Eagles agreed to give us their 2nd rd pick and we swapped 3rd rd picks, then I would do the trade. Then the fins draft Mallett and both Henne and Kolb can warm the bench next year.

Back
Top Bottom