Would you do this trade???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you do this trade????

Even though I do like Kolb, I would not be happy with any trade proposal that involves our 1st rounder.

No No No,and i say again,NOOOOOOO...I'd rather keep our 1st and go after Mallett at 15,or trade back,acquire a 2nd rounder,and go after either Locker or Ponder with the lower 1st,and fill holes in this draft where we need to fill them with our newly acquired 2nd,and the rest of our picks...

Feh.. bi-polar NFL performances, unimpressive stats, limited body of work, 2nd round pick and from a pass-happy college spread offense. But otherwise, it sounds like a great plan.

Trade 1sts and our 3rd for...Kolb and their 2nd, and were talking!
I wouldn't even do that. I don't see Kolb as a better QB than Henne. He has a limited body of work and when he did play, he was playing with a better corp of WR's.
Henne showed a lot of promise in TC the last 2 offseasons and many of his critics (Jaworski, LOmabardi) were praising him just one yr ago.
We could make a highlight reel of Henne's best games and make him out to like like a franchise QB.
After the Feeley and Culpepper fiasco I don't want this FO to get fleeced again by picking up another teams over rated prospect.
If anything, the Eagles owe us for that Feeley trade (they must have known they were duping us) so if anything, acquiring Kolb should be at a bargain price. I personally wouldn't take a flyer on him for anything higher than a 4th

I'd rather take Ponder at 15, then trade for Kolb. Ponder IMO has a better upside. Arm not as strong, BUT he's accurate, smart and mobile.

Back
Top Bottom