Would you forgive RICKY? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you forgive RICKY?

Take Ricky back?

• YES

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • NO

Votes: 27 28.7%

• Total voters
Knowing Ricky he would come back and have a great year....we would make the Superbowl...and then on the eve of the Superbowl Ricky would pull a "Barrett Robins" and be whacked out on weed and unable to play in the Big Game.
:mad: :yell: :fire: :cry:

If he could help the Dolphins win, then sure. Does anybody remember when Kerry Collins quit in Carolina? He went onto New York and took the Giants to the Super Bowl. Everybody screws up, and also lets not give coach Saban too much credit just yet. The coach hasn't done anything just yet, he's only a change. Just becasue he's friends with BB, doesn't make him successful. In a year or two, then we can make that judgment.

NO!!!!!!!! there is NO WAY. I loved the guy, he's a great talent, but there is no forgiveness by me. There is NO forgiveness by players either. Tonight on ESPN Florida here in Tampa, Terry Bowden was talking to a Bucs beat writer about the draft and the top of the draft and Miami's pick, whether or not it was depending on what Ricky did, and this writer said he's talked to 4 Dolphin Players off the record and they all said there would be Mutiny in that locker room if Ricky was given another chance to play in a fins uni. His rights might get traded, but he's DONE as a Dolphins player if this is true and I believe it to be true!

Slappy8800 said:
didnt do anything to me...just had some bad timing

Haha, He did screw one of my Fantasy teams. In one of my leagues we made our picks in July and of course i was thrilled when Ricky fell to me at #9 in that draft. Then a week or two later Ricky retired. I was so PISSED off i couldn't believe it. :roflmao:

fishfan34 said:
NO!!!!!!!! there is NO WAY. I loved the guy, he's a great talent, but there is no forgiveness by me. There is NO forgiveness by players either. Tonight on ESPN Florida here in Tampa, Terry Bowden was talking to a Bucs beat writer about the draft and the top of the draft and Miami's pick, whether or not it was depending on what Ricky did, and this writer said he's talked to 4 Dolphin Players off the record and they all said there would be Mutiny in that locker room if Ricky was given another chance to play in a fins uni. His rights might get traded, but he's DONE as a Dolphins player if this is true and I believe it to be true!

Writers have never mis-quoted others before? I am not saying they are wrong, but I will not take the word of a colomnist as fact. Not to mention if it is true for all we know those 4 players could be on the practice squad. That's why I take those ramblings with a grain of salt. No need to get worked up on things that haven't happened yet.

I trust Saban will do what is best for the team, until he proves otherwise.

Cheapshotz said:
Haha, He did screw one of my Fantasy teams. In one of my leagues we made our picks in July and of course i was thrilled when Ricky fell to me at #9 in that draft. Then a week or two later Ricky retired. I was so PISSED off i couldn't believe it. :roflmao:

I think most pissed at Ricky are probably in your shoes. They just won't admit it like you did. ;)

I had Ricky in my favorite league, but he retired the day before we drafted, so I just didn't keep him like I planned to. I was able to replace him directly with Edge (we use a draft pick forfeiture keeper scheme).

I'm surprised with all the "yes" votes. I'd never take him back.

Note to any of you who say no:

I'd better not hear you complain about not winning because it's clear that isn't your priority. If you were hungry enough for a Super Bowl win, you wouldn't care about anything but whether the players on the team could get us there.

No I wouldn't forgive Ricky. Would I put him back on the team? Sure. Would I trust him? Absolutely not. It's kinda hard to forgive someone because you don't know if they'll pull a similar stunt again.

Back
Top Bottom