Would you give up Lemon for a 2nd Round Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give up Lemon for a 2nd Round Pick

I would just like one solid QB who we can stick with.....and I think we do this by drafting one. I would have DC and Lemon compete for the starter spot and draft a QB for the future. I don't think we could get a 2nd for Lemon.

Hell yes, in a heartbeat, who would give a second for him though?

Part of me would love to have a young backup QB who I have confidence in, but at the same time this team needs an influx of youth and I feel that a draft in which we have alot of picks, especially early, would be good for the teams future. How can you expect anything from a draft class where we draft only 3 players before the 7th round? We need to finally have a year that we dont give up our draft picks, we accumulate them. I don't even remember the last time we had our own 1st, 2nd , 3rd round picks by draft day.

I'd trade Lemon for a 2nd in a heartbeat. That can happen if Rick Spielman gets a GM job somewhere.

He's not a proven winner, so hell yes I'd trade him. I'm still pissed that Joey was pulled on Christmas night. Joey gave us the best chance to win that game, bottom line.

lemon can't fetch a 2nd rounder because he's on the only team in the nfl that would give up one for him.

Back
Top Bottom