Would you give up the future for a SB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give up the future for a SB?

Mondo_Man

Wooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I'm curious about the question I just posed as the header and what some feedback. The obvious answer is YES; but the reason I ask is because I always get the impression that most fans on this site are so concerned about getting a QB in the first round so he can be ready when, in a couple of years?

Originally posted by Mondo_Man
I'm curious about the question I just posed as the header and what some feedback. The obvious answer is YES; but the reason I ask is because I always get the impression that most fans on this site are so concerned about getting a QB in the first round so he can be ready when, in a couple of years?

The obvious answer would not be YES to a SANE and true Dolphin Fan .

The future NEVER comes, just like tomorrow never comes unless you lock him down with specifics such as time and date.:D

Absolutely!!!!! Even if it was just one Super Bowl.

How's that commercial go? The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow, there'll be sun!

The future? We haven't won in 31 years. Why would anyone here be worry about 3 years from now. The future is now!

Ozzy rules!!

The future is always in the present.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
The future is always in the present.

Nope....the closest man can get to the future is in "Planck Time" and then it's still just a "fart skin" away from you.:D

I would sell my soul to the devil for a Super Bowl win. I wasn't alive for the first two. It's all I want out of life, I would exchange the rest of my life to see the Fins hoist the Lombardi.

Originally posted by KATSKAN
I would sell my soul to the devil for a Super Bowl win. I wasn't alive for the first two. It's all I want out of life, I would exchange the rest of my life to see the Fins hoist the Lombardi.

And that's precisely why governments send people your age off to war! Your thought processes..to say the least are flawed. But IF you make it back you most likely have gained wisdom and know the value of a soul and life!

:goof:

People my age? How do you know how old I am? I could be between 5 and 31 years old based on my last statement. I am intelligent, hold two degrees, and have a great career ahead of me. None of that provides the thrill that Dolphins football does. I live for game day. I would do anything for a championship and I'm surprised anyone on this board would fault me for that.

Originally posted by KATSKAN
People my age? How do you know how old I am? I could be between 5 and 31 years old based on my last statement. I am intelligent, hold two degrees, and have a great career ahead of me. None of that provides the thrill that Dolphins football does. I live for game day. I would do anything for a championship and I'm surprised anyone on this board would fault me for that.

Well....you'll be 25 this coming July. While I do applaud your enthusiasm for the Dolphins, with the exception of your willingness to trade their entire future for a SB win. "That's what I was questioning about your post". Doesn't show alot of true dedication to the Dolphins does it?

Originally posted by themole

Nope....the closest man can get to the future is in "Planck Time" and then it's still just a "fart skin" away from you.:D

That depends on your perspective, man is always in the present and future at the same time. Since the present is never really there and the future is always a split second away.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG

That depends on your perspective, man is always in the present and future at the same time. Since the present is never really there and the future is always a split second away.

:D This could be fun...getting down on the lasers edge of time. But I doubt the powers that be will allow it to continue.

Present and future....Kind of like the flow of electrons through a conductor...neither shareing each others space but?????:lol:

Back
Top Bottom