Would you give up the future for a SB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you give up the future for a SB?

Originally posted by KATSKAN
I would sell my soul to the devil for a Super Bowl win. I wasn't alive for the first two. It's all I want out of life, I would exchange the rest of my life to see the Fins hoist the Lombardi.
Alrighty then.... :rolleyes:

Would you give up the future to win a Super Bowl?

Painful reminder...You're Dolphin fans...YOU HAVE NO FUTURE!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Give up the future WHAT?

:lol::eek: :lol:

I'm not sure how we'd screw ourselves so bad that we could compile a SB team (like we're THAT far off) and then go 4-11 the next decade.....

Originally posted by Mondo_Man
I'm curious about the question I just posed as the header and what some feedback. The obvious answer is YES; but the reason I ask is because I always get the impression that most fans on this site are so concerned about getting a QB in the first round so he can be ready when, in a couple of years?

The answer is YES, however there is no guarantee that will pay off. Most teams that sell their future away fail at bringing a ring home.

Winning a Championship is not an easy thing; there is no guaranteed way to win one. That's why when a team wins one it's a big deal.

I think some fans think this is Madden football.

Oliver...

Originally posted by themole

:D This could be fun...getting down on the lasers edge of time. But I doubt the powers that be will allow it to continue.

Present and future....Kind of like the flow of electrons through a conductor...neither shareing each others space but?????:lol:

They may not share each others space, but they are in each others realm. I'm all out on the philosophy at this hour.

The future is always then and the present has always passed. Win the SB now and worry about tomorrow, well tomorrow.

Sort of like my uncle would always tell me he'd play chess with me later and I'm come up to him as to what I interpreted as later, and he'd say "I said later, later is not now"

I never did come up with something to say to that. Should have tied him down to a specific time I guess.

Originally posted by PYPER
Would you give up the future to win a Super Bowl?

Painful reminder...You're Dolphin fans...YOU HAVE NO FUTURE!!!

I don't know about any of that, but I do know at least this franchise has a lot to be proud of that lays in the past.

Not many teams can say that. In fact no other team can say they were perfect when they won a title.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom