Would you make this trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
If I were Bill I would make a trade that would not look great for us in the point system but should be able to find an easy suitor and it would work out for us great in the long run.

We trade someone between the 10th and 15th pick in the draft:

Trade goes like this:

This is just an example:

Our 1st overall for Denver's number 1st (12), 2nd, 2nd (next year) and possibly their 4th this year

Then our draft looks like this:

1) Branden Albert
2a) Brian Brohm
2b) Antione cason or Tracy Porter
2c) Curtis Lofton
3) John Carlson, Mart. Bennett, or Martin Rucker
4) Jonothan Goff

Anyway the trade would work with anyone between 10 and 15 b/c that is the only way i think we could land Branden Albert who i think is going to be an absolute beast for a lot of years.

What do you guys think

Anywhere I see us drafting Albert in a thread I am all for that thread, no matter if it all makes sense or not lol

Albert might be gone at 5 so that theory is out and we only pick up a 2 round pick going down 10 or so picks... NOT TO SMART!!!

Yes....but remove Brohm, and insert either Connor, Cason, Groves, Hardy, or Cherilus, and would work for me!

Sure, why not. Oh yeah! Denver and most other teams in these spots don't want to trade up to the #1 spot.

I always find it funny how fans fall in love with a player who comes out of nowhere...has only played at a position twice in his life...and are willing to use a top pick on him.

There is no way a team would give up two second round picks, their first, and a fourth round pick to move up about 10-12 slots in the draft.

If I were Bill I would make a trade that would not look great for us in the point system but should be able to find an easy suitor and it would work out for us great in the long run.

We trade someone between the 10th and 15th pick in the draft:

Trade goes like this:

This is just an example:

Our 1st overall for Denver's number 1st (12), 2nd, 2nd (next year) and possibly their 4th this year

Then our draft looks like this:

1) Branden Albert
2a) Brian Brohm
2b) Antione cason or Tracy Porter
2c) Curtis Lofton
3) John Carlson, Mart. Bennett, or Martin Rucker
4) Jonothan Goff

Anyway the trade would work with anyone between 10 and 15 b/c that is the only way i think we could land Branden Albert who i think is going to be an absolute beast for a lot of years.

What do you guys think

Your perfect draft class of '08 is highly unlikely to happen man. I doubt we'll get most of those guys.

Is it me or are we getting short changed in that badly. Didn't Cleveland and SF give up 1st rounders just to get back into the late 1st round and Indy gave up a 1st to get in the early 2nd. Really I'd atleast want to see a 1st next year with a switch of 1st's and get a 2nd and 4th, at the very least.

I would be fine with Cason, Groves, or Cherilus. I think we are ok at WR. Call me crazy for that.

I would say we are OK as well . . . we could be better . . . but this is the make or break year for Hagan . . . is he returns back to his ASU form . . . we are better than OK . . . if not, it will need to be addressed next year early in the draft.

I think Ginn proved last year that he doesn't drop many balls at all, and runs a pretty good route . . . speed is unquestionable . . . he just needs a QB to get him the ball. Wilford was a fantastic addition to the WR corps. Big Target with reliable hands and great route running ability.

However if a guy like Sweed falls to 32 . . . I would have to think about that . . . Sweed is a top 10 pick easily if he was healthy . . . he is that good.

If We Dont Go To Playoffs This Year I Hope We Are The Worst Team Again And Take Crabtree In The Draft. I Would Say Tebow But Hes Not A Nfl Qb And Crabtree Is What We Have Been Looking For Sorry The Thread Is Not This But I Seen Talk Of Wr

I Would Try To Trade With Denver For #12 #42 And Maybe Swap Our 6th For Their 5th #149

Then I Would Take
#12 Clady/williams/or Albert I Like Albert But Clady Will Be Better
#42 Carl Nicks
#149 Orlano Scandrick

That Would Give Us A Heck Of A Draft With A Total Of 10 Picks Which I Think Is The Goal For Bp And Ts

Back
Top Bottom