Would you make this trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade

1) Why would why Denver ever want to do that trade? They are in somewhat of a rebuilding mode themselves and I'm sure they would like to keep all the picks they have. Not to mention the enormous financial burden of the number one pick.

2) If we followed your mock draft, who would be playing right tackle for us? That would be a major problem...

1) Why would why Denver ever want to do that trade? They are in somewhat of a rebuilding mode themselves and I'm sure they would like to keep all the picks they have. Not to mention the enormous financial burden of the number one pick.

2) If we followed your mock draft, who would be playing right tackle for us? That would be a major problem...

Vernon Carey would be moved back to the right side. They say Albert translates very well to a LT in the pro's I would even be happy with someone like Chris Williams at 10 thru 15.

The thing is that this draft does kind of lack that true #1 pick but it really is one of the deepest drafts i have ever looked into talent wise. I really think we could find solid starters in the 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th rounds. And not just b/c we suck. B/c this draft class is DEEP. I just want to do whatever it takes to stockpile as many picks as we can in rounds 1 - 3.

Vernon Carey would be moved back to the right side. They say Albert translates very well to a LT in the pro's I would even be happy with someone like Chris Williams at 10 thru 15.

The thing is that this draft does kind of lack that true #1 pick but it really is one of the deepest drafts i have ever looked into talent wise. I really think we could find solid starters in the 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th rounds. And not just b/c we suck. B/c this draft class is DEEP. I just want to do whatever it takes to stockpile as many picks as we can in rounds 1 - 3.

I think that drafting Albert to play tackle right away is too big of a gamble. Carey has established himself as a pretty good left tackle and a very good right tackle. I don't see how moving him back to guard makes any sense. Either way, I doubt anyone outside of the top ten would be willing to trade picks with us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom