Would you spend a 3rd on LB Ahmad Brooks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you spend a 3rd on LB Ahmad Brooks?

It depends what we do in the draft

The supplimental draft is after the regular draft correct?

If we grab someone like Greenway in the first there will be no need for Brooks

But if we dont come away with someone Id spend a second on him

Absolutely, grabbing him in the Supplemental would be great.

isn't the reason he's available in the supplemental draft is for marijuana? i doubt virginia would kick the best player on their team off if this wasn't some sorta problem, which is something i wouldn't want to deal with, regardless of how cheap he may come.

Hes gotta a weed problem. No more then a 5th.

Alex22 said:
It depends what we do in the draft

The supplimental draft is after the regular draft correct?

But if we dont come away with someone Id spend a second on him
It shouldn't matter if we get Greenway or not. Someone of Brooks' talent can only make us better. (Provided he's not a mary jane junkie.) It would give us our LB corp for the future.

no way. maybe a 5th, but giving up a 3rd in the suppy. draft would be a dumb move imo, especially for a heavyset fella w/ a weed habit.

?????????????????
what are you talking about even if you already have a good player on your team u still look to upgrade, what u said is a cardinal sin in the nfl

He could be a Very Good LB, But his stock has dropped alot lately. I might spend a 3rd on him depending on how much we need a lb this year. he would be more depth but at least he has a year to learn the system.

you guys are on ROCK....A 3rd no way....Guess no 1 not is sick of not having all are picks....If we had 1 to spare which we dont as of now i would but at most a 5th.

Back
Top Bottom