Would You Trade For A D Tackle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Trade For A D Tackle

I'm not sure why this is always put at the feet of Grier or the GM in general. Wouldn't it be more of a case of the coaching staff being comfortable with the talent they have than the GM? I doubt the coaches are saying we have a problem with our oline talent and the GM is standing on an island alone saying, not I'm confortable with what we have. Or the opposite, I doubt the coaches are saying we like the guards we have, but the GM is saying I don't care I'm going to sign more anyway.
I understand your POV, but it’s Griers job to provide enough players where he feels comfortable that the staff has enough to fill the spots.

So Grier looked at the interior and said ok, here’s brewer and Driscoll to add to what you already have in Jones., Wynn, Hayes, Hines and Liam. I’ve done enough for that part of the team so it’s on you to make it work.

That’s how I think it goes down, and if the interior goes down this year and wrecks the progress of this offense it’s on Grier imo.

I'm not sure why this is always put at the feet of Grier or the GM in general. Wouldn't it be more of a case of the coaching staff being comfortable with the talent they have than the GM? I doubt the coaches are saying we have a problem with our oline talent and the GM is standing on an island alone saying, not I'm confortable with what we have. Or the opposite, I doubt the coaches are saying we like the guards we have, but the GM is saying I don't care I'm going to sign more anyway.
So true

We brought in plenty. Plus we still have Seiler. DT is good for now. Weaver plays a committee...

Back
Top Bottom