Would you trade for Eagle's Desean Jackson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade for Eagle's Desean Jackson

NO.

He's a head case & a diva.

He's very talented, I'm sure Ryan would find it MUCH easier to connect on the long ball if Desean was running the deep routes.

He goes fast all the time, he doesn't slow down then speed up then slow down then speed up like Wallace does. :chuckle:

I'd love him, make it happen provided he will be used appropriately.

I would consider it, all depends on the draft pick, 4th rd I would do it, if you get a chance to get a game changer without mortgaging the future you gotta do it....

They want a third for him. The pats have placed a call, that would suck!!

They want a third for him. The pats have placed a call, that would suck!!

This situation sounds a lot like the rumored trade of Dion Jordan earlier this year.
The Eagles might not be actively shopping DeSean Jackson but they’re picking up the phone and listening to offers.

And, according to CSN’s Derrick Gunn, other teams are interested.

The team has taken inquiries from the 49ers and Patriots, Gunn has learned from a league source, and notified the Pro Bowl wideout early last week that it’s not shopping him but is listening to potential suitors.

Also according to the source, the Eagles are seeking at least a third-round pick and potentially more for Jackson, whose career-best 1,332 yards last season ranked ninth among NFL receivers. Jackson also tied a career high with nine touchdowns and averaged 16.2 yards per reception, third-highest among wideouts with at least 80 receptions.
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...gles-want-least-3rd-round-pick-desean-jackson

He's a game-changer. Hell yeah I'd want him so long as the price isn't outrageous.

Apparently the Eagles are now taking offers of a third rounder or better for D-Jax. I am not sure where else you can find a guy with 83 receptions/1300 yards???. The Patriots or Niners could end up getting him. And you wonder why the Broncos and Pats always get better and the Phins stay put??

PSTonCSN ‏@PSTonCSN 10m
.@TheRealDGunnCSN reports the #Eagles are listening to trade offers for DeSean Jackson. Pats and Niners have called #EaglesTalk #NinersTalk

And here I thought Brady and Manning had something to do with it.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 47s

Been told the 49ers aren't interested in DeSean Jackson. Right now, they have $4.22M in cap space. And they have to budget for Kaepernick.... Best I can tell, the Niners didn't call Philly. And as for the Patriots, they're running out of cap room too. Weird situation.

And here I thought Brady and Manning had something to do with it.

They have a guy named Elway who makes sure he gets weapons to help Manning win. The Pats do the same thing. That's why they are always contenders while most other teams are not.

Would be overkill but would be fun to watch, middle of the field would be WIDE open. To add more sugar we should go get Graham as well if he ends up as a WR hahaha

Wr: Wallace, Hartline,Gibson,Matthews,Jackson
TE: Graham and Clay

I don't care if you have 4 Darrelle Revis's out there you aren't stopping that.

Its fun to dream!

NO.

He's a head case & a diva.

He's very talented, I'm sure Ryan would find it MUCH easier to connect on the long ball if Desean was running the deep routes.

He goes fast all the time, he doesn't slow down then speed up then slow down then speed up like Wallace does. :chuckle:

I'd rather win with head cases than go 8-8 with choir boys.

Yes! Would trade for him in a heart-beat. If they want Dion Jordan so bad give us Jackson and a 3rd rounder or something along those lines.

How many times can I vote "Thanks" for this post?
YES YES YES YES YES YES

The truth is Jackson is way to small to play right tackle. We can not waiste money and draft picks on luxurys. We gave up 60 sacks last season. Unless D. Jax can play on the oline let somebody else have him.

Spare us the cute little snide sarcasm. While you are at it just change your screen name and avatar to richmondweb or keithsimms so you can be consistent with your love of cornfed and your spelling ability.

No. We have that same player in Wallace . We need to build a team the only type of receiver I'd trade for is one that can go up over DB's and make plays. Ie a true #1 receiver. That's like having 2 Wes welkers.

Back
Top Bottom