Would you trade our next year's second? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade our next year's second?

Would you trade our next year's second?

• I would do that trade.

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I would do some other trade.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I wouldn't trade it.

Votes: 31 68.9%

• Total voters
No... The exploit is to do the complete opposite, you sell current picks for future picks, that's how you truly gain value.

Depends on for whom but I am tired of having no draft picks

Hey! you said next year’s second… Yikes! I see that as a trick question! Hmmph.

Voted no.

I think, and I really hope it doesnt come to this, but if Tua has a rough 2023 with concussions, I think we will need every pick we can save to use as a trade up or trade for scenario.

In general, no, I wouldn’t want to move our second next year. But for #64? Sure. I expect our second rounder next year to be in the 50s. I’d gladly trade 10 spots to move up a year. That’s just a good value deal.
No, because they have already did enough wheeling and dealing, it's time to start developing players that are UDFA and stop going after every shining nuggets.

I would if the right player is there..

We’re trying to make a run this year at the ring, a calculated 2nd round pick who can immediately contribute can help us get there.

Where I see a talented rookie contributing?

1 running back
2 Tight end
3 perhaps guard or tackle but it would have to be an early 2nd to get that guy

That’s it

If I was sold on Tua I would have no issues trading future picks. Since I’m not I’ll need that 2nd next year just in case. I would however trade all of this years picks to get Wright or Jones at RT.

I think this draft is the most captain obvious moment for Chris Grier

We have very little future on the roster in the running back and tight end room

Tanner Connor has a chance imo.

Buts that’s it.

If we don’t get two good young prospect IN A DRAFT WHERE THOSE TWO POSITIONS ARE ITS STRENGHTH.

Than that’s gonna be disapointing

I agree, especially a young back at some point that is worth a darn.

Back
Top Bottom