would you??????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you???????

he would be sent on a doughnut run during this. lol.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Dude, seriously. Thats a fan site. They can be wrong. Its a straight up pick in 2005. Jason Cole, Alex Marvez, and others have all said so.

CK, please accept my apology for coming off on ya like that. Ya must just caught me at a bad time, I suppose.
Peace, Bro !! :)

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I think it's possible Cole is wrong, but unlikely. The official Dolphins site also makes no mention of the pick being conditional. I would trust Cole and the official Dolphins site over ESPN or PFW.
Remeber, ESPN also said Sammy Knight was moving to FS and Freeman to SS, which makes no sense. I understand your skepticism, but I beleive Feeley deal is for a straight 2nd.

L24, i've been looking here and there for other links and details. I have seen a few that mention "second round pick" but still numerous ones that say "conditional second" as well. I've come to the conclusion that I am at least "half wrong" if there even is such a thing. :lol: I must admot that it is awfully hard to find out the official details from the Fins home site as we are limited, to my knowledge anyway, to just news articles and such and I'm not sure if some just omit the word "conditional" in their stories or the other articles are simply wrong about it.

Hopefully, some other folks may jump in here ( ;) ;) hint hint ) and be able to help us out here. Anyway, i hope that somewhere in the process I didn't rub ya the wrong way about it and if so, i do apologize for it. i already apologized to CK about it as I know that I just HAD to send him off somewhere fuming !!

Originally posted by DeDolfan

L24, i've been looking here and there for other links and details. I have seen a few that mention "second round pick" but still numerous ones that say "conditional second" as well. I've come to the conclusion that I am at least "half wrong" if there even is such a thing. :lol: I must admot that it is awfully hard to find out the official details from the Fins home site as we are limited, to my knowledge anyway, to just news articles and such and I'm not sure if some just omit the word "conditional" in their stories or the other articles are simply wrong about it.

Hopefully, some other folks may jump in here ( ;) ;) hint hint ) and be able to help us out here. Anyway, i hope that somewhere in the process I didn't rub ya the wrong way about it and if so, i do apologize for it. i already apologized to CK about it as I know that I just HAD to send him off somewhere fuming !!
Believe me, I've been every bit as frustrated as you, trying to get a 100% postive answer. I've heard it both ways also. The Jason Cole answer was the closest thing I've seen to conformation, but even then I'm not 100% sure he is right. Is there any way to directly find out from the FO? If not, hopefully someone here knows for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Andrews will be a rookie.......McIntosh will not be ready until second half of the season. Your OL will not be solid :shakeno:

well at least the bills and dolphins will have something in common then....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom