Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
Broncos right cornerback Darrent Williams was shot and killed this morning after leaving a nightclub near 11th and Grant in a limousine. The team confirmed the death of Williams.

A female passenger also was shot, according to a source familiar with Williams.

Williams was 24.

"I learned from the Denver Police Deprtment that this incident has occured," Williams' agent, Jeff Griffin said early Monday morning. "No other details have been released. I sincerely offer my condolences and feelings to his family."

Williams was the Broncos' starting right cornerback and played his final game for the team in a 26-23 overtime loss to the San Francisco 49ers that eliminated Denver from the playoffs on New Year's Eve.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4931937

RIP, he was doing so great at the begining of the season i remember watching the best damn sports show or jim rome is burning and they interviewd him and champ and all they talked about was how good he was doing....espnews is reporting a male was also shot.they are reporting it was a drive-by

so sad :(

A Denver CB/Williams was Killed After A Drive-By Shooting Last Night...

I know mods will move this soon, just wanted to let others know...that there are worst things than loosing a football game...

Very sad news indeed; I always traded for him in Madden, so it almost feels like I knew him. RIP :(

What a terrible tragedy...

:(

Rest in Peace.

Wow Shocking. I thought this thread was joke. RIP

Today we lost one of our great nfl players

On New Years day just a few hours after the Broncos loss, Darrent Williams one of the most talented young cornerbacks lost his life. Now I know that this is not Dolphins news but I just wanted to pay respect to the player. Even though Williams was not part of the Dolphins organization, He deserves to be respected for the accomplishments he had in the nfl. Thank you.

I am in shock. I know exactly where this happened in the LoDo section of Denver. Not only do the Broncos lose a possible playoff shot but a young man losses his life on New Year's Eve.

R.I.P. Darrent....we're gonna miss you in Colorado. :(

Back
Top Bottom