Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed

Damn that is messed up I was surprised when I first saw it he must have messed with the wrong people. That is sad.

What a way to start the new year. :shakeno:

According to the Broncos message boards, the buzz up there is that there were 16 people in the limo (including Javon Walker) and that Darrent and Javon may have gotten into an altercation with some other folks at the club.

Regardless why it happened, what a rotten way to start a new year. Prayers to the Williams family and all Broncos fans.

According to the Broncos message boards, the buzz up there is that there were 16 people in the limo (including Javon Walker) and that Darrent and Javon may have gotten into an altercation with some other folks at the club.

Regardless why it happened, what a rotten way to start a new year. Prayers to the Williams family and all Broncos fans.

woow are u serious!!

JAvon Walker must feel guilty

This was terrible news when I heard it this morning. This kid was on his way to being one of the top DB's in the league. Such a shame..

I was very surprised when I first saw it and like I said they must have gotten involved with the wrong people.

Wow! we just seen him on TV hours prior.....unbelieveble....goes to show you're here 1 minute and gone the next....

You like to see the Broncos lose players, but definetly not in that way....

RIP Darrent Williams....the guy had amazing speed....he was a good CB

Prayers to the Williams family and freinds

Awful news. Prayers to his family and the Broncos organization.

Damn just watched the game last night with him in it...Been on Speer where he was murdered many times..Thats a shame,and sad.Horrible thing.RIP

Some pics of the scene:

Wat a Shame, im guessin it has sumthin 2 do wit them loosin the game, prolly a disgruntled fans, my prayer go out 2 his family

Back
Top Bottom