Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Bronco's Cb Darrent Williams Shot And Killed

Such sad news to start off the year, I can't help wondering if they had won the game if things would have been different,(and before somebody decides to rip on me for saying this, I realize losing had nothing to do with the shooting) perhaps he would have been in a different place then where he was. It's just so strange to know you were watching this person play football on TV just a few hours earlier, Just goes to show that every moment is precious and you have to live it every day like it is your last.

They said on NFL network that he litteraly died in Jevon Walkers lap.

My heart and prayers go out to his family, RIP #27.

Such sad news to start off the year, I can't help wondering if they had won the game if things would have been different,(and before somebody decides to rip on me for saying this, I realize losing had nothing to do with the shooting) perhaps he would have been in a different place then where he was. It's just so strange to know you were watching this person play football on TV just a few hours earlier, Just goes to show that every moment is precious and you have to live it every day like it is your last.

They said on NFL network that he litteraly died in Jevon Walkers lap.

My heart and prayers go out to his family, RIP #27.

Yeah he would have. I remember reading a story about something like this. I forget the name at the moment. A guy goes back in time and kills a Bug and when he goes back to Present time lots of things have changed. The letter E looks like a J (or something along those lines) and there are alot of differences. Simpsons did a Spoof of this. One thing makes a big difference.

But with that being said its a sad story. Let him RIP.

It makes it even more sad because he wasn't even the guy that started the trouble.

RIP, this is very very sad to hear..Darrent Williams was one of the better young talents in the nfl and already in two seasons showed much promise to be a future pro bowler in years to come. a loss to all football fans. my prayers and thoughts are with his family

This is just pure speculation on my part, but I bet Javon was involved in the scuffle. He coulda been the target. There was only a few people in the car right?

Either way terribly sad...

RIP #27

Thats ****ing terrible, man im shocked. Such a young guy... thats just terrible... R.i.p. Darrent, i wish good luck for his family, especially his two kids.

It's very tragic. I hope they catch the scumbag who did it. I had him on my fantasy team at one point. It's very sad

WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom