WOW eddie royal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW eddie royal

mmikel30

Starter
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
watching the broncos raiders game this reciver eddie royal looks better than any reciver we have including ginn he is a rookie too. wish we would have drafted him .

Its more a matter of how he is being used. Very creative.

Shanahan would do wonders with a guy like Ginn, who is way more talented than Eddie Royal.

Scooped him in fantasy league about 20 minutes ago. :lol: Someone had drafted him with a few rounds to go. Then they inexplicably dropped him earlier in the week. I had him on my draft radar, but took that WR kid for the smeagles just before Royal went.

My other league the same thing happened, he was drafted and then dropped, but someone scooped him this morning. Pretty good move for the guy who did that this morning.

He does look good. Cutler looks very accurate and poised as well. I liked that play just now when they put Royal on motion and ran a flat.

On the other side, D. Hall is looking pretty bad.

Shanahan is a HOF coach who is the best player personnel guy in the league. When he wants to make a guy a stud, he can do it. .

Royal is making a lot of plays out there and Cutler is getting him the ball. But, thats the luxury of being a pretty good team. WR wasn't a need for the Broncos, but they didn't have any glaring needs so they got to take a player like Royal early. Much like the Cowboys took Felix Jones. They didn't need him, but they didn't 'need' anyone, so they took him.

I took him in my fantasy and sat him this week over James Hardy.Who did not have a catch.Thank God I won my game this week thanls to Micheal Turner.I wonder if he will be the starter opposite marshall

comparing him to Ginn is silly

he is a polished receiver with incredible quickness

Ted Ginn was a guy who ran 2 routes in college and is more of a sprinter

Royal is more like Welker. he made Hall look awful, but it looks like Hall doesn't have the right temperment

Shanahan is the best player personnel guy in the league? Blech. Great play caller, but he has whiffed on many a draft picks/FA signings.

the intensity he plays with is just so much more than our recivers much like welker plays with. a high intensity trying to make something happen on every play.

the intensity he plays with is just so much more than our recivers much like welker plays with. a high intensity trying to make something happen on every play.

actually, to be honest, it just looks like their trying so much harder cause their so much smaller then the avg. Look at Randy Moss, it looks effortless with him, but he covers so much more ground because of his size.

As for the intensity, that's pure coaching.

Russell, the bloated overhyped #1 pick QB looks like he's picking up just where he left off last year. Definitely a cautionary tale when it comes to overvaluing QBs in the draft.

Russell, the bloated overhyped #1 pick QB looks like he's picking up just where he left off last year. Definitely a cautionary tale when it comes to overvaluing QBs in the draft.

If his WRs could catch the damn ball he'd have already made two huge plays. But, they're the raiders.

Back
Top Bottom