WOW eddie royal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW eddie royal

comparing him to Ginn is silly

he is a polished receiver with incredible quickness

Ted Ginn was a guy who ran 2 routes in college and is more of a sprinter

Royal is more like Welker. he made Hall look awful, but it looks like Hall doesn't have the right temperment
its the guys first game in the nfl and he has had a better half of a game than ginn has had in a whole game as a reciver.

Jay Cutler got wacked by future dolphin NNAMDI ASOMUGHA.

I like how Ditka is just ripping on Hall. He isn't afraid to say whats on his mind. The other announcers are just ignoring him, because they don't have the sack to say it how they see it.
Hall always seemed a little overhyped. So , I'm enjoying it.

I live in colorado and all the buzz around here has been around Eddie Royal. I picked him up in my fantasy league and started him this week. He already has more points than Reggie Wayne and Greg Jennings. This guy is a beast.

Its more a matter of how he is being used. Very creative.

Shanahan would do wonders with a guy like Ginn, who is way more talented than Eddie Royal.

Nothing to do with it. He has Hall on a yo-yo! He runs nice routes and does not slow down while cutting. If they don't adjust in the second half, Hall will let him look like an all-pro!

well Deangelo Hall is NOT a good player. i've said it for a while, and it's true. he's the opposite of Will Allen: terrible cover skills but good hands. he makes his money on highlight plays, not when actually defending anyone. it's how someone like Eddie Royal can light him up. and just about any other receiver that has faced Hall in the past 3 years.

Its more a matter of how he is being used. Very creative.

Shanahan would do wonders with a guy like Ginn, who is way more talented than Eddie Royal.

Most might say so...

But if Eddie would have been at Ohio St....most would not have been. Eddie runs GREAT ROUTES and has BLAZING SPEED to go along with it. He reminds me of Ginn. They have about the same frame. But make no mistake EDDIE ROYAL runs much BETTER ROUTES than TED JINN JR.

I hope Ted ends up being the better WR in the NFL. But Eddie was turning heads in a RUN FIRST OFFENSE at VT. He returns Kicks and Punts as well. Read up on Eddie and you will come away saying...WHY IS TEDDY NOT DOING THE SAME THING? They both have BLAZING SPEED and SMALL FRAMES.

Perhaps it just is the mentality in Miami...:foundout: or maybe Eddie is just better than Ted at this point. I hope it is not the latter...

GO PHINS!!!
GO TED GINN JR!!!
GO HOKIES!!!
GO EDDIE ROYAL!!!:d-day:

Most might say so...

But if Eddie would have been at Ohio St....most would not have been. Eddie runs GREAT ROUTES and has BLAZING SPEED to go along with it. He reminds me of Ginn. They have about the same frame. But make no mistake EDDIE ROYAL runs much BETTER ROUTES than TED JINN JR.

I hope Ted ends up being the better WR in the NFL. But Eddie was turning heads in a RUN FIRST OFFENSE at VT. He returns Kicks and Punts as well. Read up on Eddie and you will come away saying...WHY IS TEDDY NOT DOING THE SAME THING? They both have BLAZING SPEED and SMALL FRAMES.

Perhaps it just is the mentality in Miami...:foundout: or maybe Eddie is just better than Ted at this point. I hope it is not the latter...

GO PHINS!!!
GO TED GINN JR!!!
GO HOKIES!!!
GO EDDIE ROYAL!!!:d-day:

Eddie does run very good routes. But, one of the reasons why the Broncos drafted him so early was his ability to break out of press. Despite being close to Ginn's size at 5'10 180 lbs....he benched more than several offensive linemen at the combine. Good route runner, but a better student of the game is the reason why I think he will be successful in this league.

thought when marshall came back this guy royal would drift away. another huge game. this dude is looking like the next best thing in the slot. his routes are incredible.

thought when marshall came back this guy royal would drift away. another huge game. this dude is looking like the next best thing in the slot. his routes are incredible.

He is the Z WR, not slot. When we drafted him, he was just know as a deep threat ala Ginn. But WOW am I impressed with his routes.

I'm finally loving the way the Broncos are drafting.

In the '06 draft we got Cutler in the 1st round. Scheffler in the 2nd round. Dumerville in the 3rd round. Marshall in the 4th round. Can't go wrong with that.

He is the Z WR, not slot. When we drafted him, he was just know as a deep threat ala Ginn. But WOW am I impressed with his routes.

I'm finally loving the way the Broncos are drafting.

In the '06 draft we got Cutler in the 1st round. Scheffler in the 2nd round. Dumerville in the 3rd round. Marshall in the 4th round. Can't go wrong with that.

yeah, i was saying the next best thing in the slot - as in this guy will be amazing in the slot. teams won't be able to defend a slot guy who can run routes like that. freakin amazing.

you guys did better in the '06 draft in 4 rounds than we've done in 10 years. congratulations, you guys aren't employing monkeys as draft experts. the dolphins are.

after watching your first two games (sister's baby is your kicker's kid) you guys have a legit shot at a deep playoff run. defense may need some tweeking.

yeah, i was saying the next best thing in the slot - as in this guy will be amazing in the slot. teams won't be able to defend a slot guy who can run routes like that. freakin amazing.

you guys did better in the '06 draft in 4 rounds than we've done in 10 years. congratulations, you guys aren't employing monkeys as draft experts. the dolphins are.

after watching your first two games (sister's baby is your kicker's kid) you guys have a legit shot at a deep playoff run. defense may need some tweeking.

yeah, i'm liking the WR's this year. Stokley is excellent in the slot moving the chains.

Well I hope you guys the best of luck....the NFL is a lot better when the Dolphins and Broncos are winning. I just hope your fans can be patient. Its going to take 3-4 years atleast to be dominant again.

yeah, i'm liking the WR's this year. Stokley is excellent in the slot moving the chains.

Well I hope you guys the best of luck....the NFL is a lot better when the Dolphins and Broncos are winning. I just hope your fans can be patient. Its going to take 3-4 years atleast to be dominant again.

at least. good luck this year.

Back
Top Bottom