Wow, Eli Manning sucks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, Eli Manning sucks...

Eli has played as badly as you can the last three weeks. Not only Joey, but probably 30 QBs have outplayed the guy the last three weeks. He's been absolutely atrocious. I have seen every game and he's regressing for some reason

right now Rivers is definately playing better than Eli.

In the past 4 games...

Rivers: 77/113...68%...977 yards...6 TD...2 INT...4-0 record

Eli: 66/132...50%...684 yards...3 TD...5 INT...2-2 record

SkapePhin said:
The Giants got fleeced in the 2004 Draft Day trade...

Seriously, Harrington is better than him at this point.. by a long shot.

:sidelol: Harrington better than Manning? Are you the same guy who started the great Culpepper vs. Brady debate? :sidelol:

Rocky Raccoon said:
right now Rivers is definately playing better than Eli.

In the past 4 games...

Rivers: 77/113...68%...977 yards...6 TD...2 INT...4-0 record

Eli: 66/132...50%...684 yards...3 TD...5 INT...2-2 record

Rivers is playing better than every QB right now.

I always thought Manning was overhyped but he still is a pretty good QB. However, when you factor getting Merriman, their kicker on top of Rivers, the Chargers made a hell of a deal.

MikeO said:
You ask 100 NFL scouts or executives who would they rather have...

Eli or Harrington. I guarntee you 100 of them say Eli.

Nuff said!

Just because he is a better prospect, it doesnt mean he is playing better..

Heck, one of the reasons he was a better prospect was because of his family name. That is almost indisputable.

BuffaloSoldier2 said:
:sidelol: Harrington better than Manning? Are you the same guy who started the great Culpepper vs. Brady debate? :sidelol:

Have you frickin SEEN Eli play lately?

They replayed one of his interceptions, and he clearly looked down his receiver and he didnt even see the DB even though it was right in his face. He has terrible vision for a QB.

Vertical Limit said:
They replayed one of his interceptions, and he clearly looked down his receiver and he didnt even see the DB even though it was right in his face. He has terrible vision for a QB.

Rivers does?

I think this is the VERY first time anyone has ever mentioned that Rivers has "bad vision."

The only thing that has ever been said about Rivers was his throwing motion (which has been modified) but lack of vision??????

Watch the replay again, the scheme worked in which D. Williams was suppose to cover the secondary WR further down the field, and McCardell was suppose to hook back (which he didn't) hence the INT.

I thought this topic was about Eli Manning, not Philip Rivers? How did you get Rivers out of my post? I was talking about last nights' game.

Vertical Limit said:
I thought this topic was about Eli Manning, not Philip Rivers? How did you get Rivers out of my post? I was talking about last nights' game.

Oh my bad..I thought you were referring to Philip....was at the airport and just reading through the board wasting time.

But yes I agree. ELI SUCKS:)

MikeO said:
Yeah Rivers has a hall of fame RB and TIGHT END too. Not to mention the MVP of the league scoring 3 to 4 TD's a game.

Yeah, fair comparison!
lol@this..so what about Burress, Barber, and Shockey? manning has looked bad pretty much all season

Harrington > Eli is almost as ridiculous as saying Culpepper > Brady.

Prophet said:
Harrington > Eli is almost as ridiculous as saying Culpepper > Brady.
Hmm, not really, because it's not like Eli is some great quarterback. All he has is potential, just like Harrington. Eli hasn't done anything in this league to be mentioned in the Top 15. Yesterday, he barely completed 50% of his passes. Actually, he only completed 46% percent of his passes. Granted, the Jaguars secondary is one of the best in the league, and at their home, the Jaguars are only giving up 7 points per game average. But like Rocky said, he only completed 50% of his passes the last 4 games. He also ranks 30th in the league in 3rd down conversions.

I do agree that "Culpepper > Brady" is ridiculous. They don't even belong in the same sentence.

Back
Top Bottom