Wow, Eli Manning sucks... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, Eli Manning sucks...

MikeO said:
Yeah Rivers has a hall of fame RB and TIGHT END too. Not to mention the MVP of the league scoring 3 to 4 TD's a game.

What QB wouldnt' look good.

Manning is missing his #2 WR, an o-linemen, and has his RB with a broken thumb.

Yeah, fair comparison!
:rolleyes2

and Manning has Barber, Shockey, and Burress. All of whom are solid players.

The best thing that separates the TWO are intangibles.

Rivers has "IT" / Manning does not.

I love PR's fire, ability to read, and the way he leads HIS team. The MVP of the Chargers at this point is not LT, its #17.

wow i come here for my daily dose of dolphin education and now when a qb has a bad day he is the feidler of the nfl. next we will be hearing how ray lucas id the next donnovan mcnabb. why not rent a sage and put him in as dan marino.:sidelol:

L.T.21 said:
The best thing that separates the TWO are intangibles.

Rivers has "IT" / Manning does not.

I love PR's fire, ability to read, and the way he leads HIS team. The MVP of the Chargers at this point is not LT, its #17.

My fantasy team disagrees with you. :D

Rocky Raccoon said:
:rolleyes2

and Manning has Barber, Shockey, and Burress. All of whom are solid players.

there is a difference between "solid" players and HALL OF FAME PLAYERS!

one bad game. mannign has shown some very good things in the past, and is far better than harrington.

the jags just found a way to completely screw him up.

the scary thing is that, if they can do that to eli, what do you think they will do to JP next week?? :(

ch19079 said:
one bad game. mannign has shown some very good things in the past, and is far better than harrington.

the scary thing is that, if they can do that to eli, what do you think they will do to JP next week?? :(

How about when SD comes to your house...I fear for your QB's well being - we'll finally be at 100% when we play you.
:D

ch19079 said:

One bad game? Maybe you should watch more Giants football. He's had atleast 5-6 bad games this year.

SkapePhin said:
The Giants got fleeced in the 2004 Draft Day trade...

Seriously, Harrington is better than him at this point.. by a long shot.

Uh...no he isn't. Eli's in a bad stretch right now but he is still better than Joey.

Vertical Limit said:
One bad game? Maybe you should watch more Giants football. He's had atleast 5-6 bad games this year.

He might be maddeningly inconsistent, but he's still done things as a starter that Harrington has yet to do. The Broncos comeback was pretty amazing.

Unlike half of the other posters, I won't make excuses for Manning...you can't always say it's the other personnel's fault.

However, Harrington better? Not even close.

Ok Skape lay off the ganj.

Eli Manning is a **** load better than Harrington.
All though I do think he is overrated, if his last name weren't Manning, we would not be hearing so much about him. I'm not saying he sucks, he's a good QB, he's just not great, maybe he would be if he wasn't inconsistent.
He does deserve to fail IMO after his "I'm too good for San Diego" bull****.

Instead of agreeing with him Peyton and Archie should have just told him to STFU because he had yet to accomplish a damn thing in the pros.

Back
Top Bottom