WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!/So much for worst ranked pass defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!/So much for worst ranked pass defense

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!

I guess all stats could be rummaged over in this thread but the most interesting is the Passing defense.

From number 32 to number 3 in a week.

Thanks Buffalo!

Re: WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!

Originally posted by ZOD
I guess all stats could be rummaged over in this thread but the most interesting is the Passing defense.

From number 32 to number 3 in a week.

Thanks Buffalo!

Uhhh... sorry... but... NOPE. Our pass D improved, yes. But not by such a leap frog. Resort that list by YARDS PER GAME and you'll see. Still, I think everyone will agree that Miami's D is not dead... hardly. :lol:

I hope they stay 32 in stats as long as they get the W. That way they won't get to big headed. That's when they lose.

McM is right - we're 25th overall by yards/game - which is what they are referring to in the overall rankings.

Where we were bad was the pass defense the first two weeks - we did a great job against a very good passing attack. The D definitely played a fine game.

It remains to be seen if they will do the same on the road against a very good Giant offense. The Giants pass and run well. They have a lot of talent - Toomer, Hilliard, Shockey, Barber ... this will be a challenge and the intensity will have to be there!

Not to burst your bubble but what are the passing stats sorted by? I can't tell. If you sort them by passing yards per game then we are 25.

who cares about stats, we are 2-0 in the division :woohoo:

To tell ya the truth I don't know what they have it sorted by.

After looking again, I can't figure it out.

But if you use the bar a the top and click "passing" it comes up the link.

Crazy?!?!?!?

So much for worst ranked pass defense

Yardage rankings are so overrated! It's the points ranking that is most important, and Miami has on allowed 10 points to division rivals in the past 2 weeks. Only TB's is better!!

Good point double D......I think it should also be noted that the only team to beat us so far, did so despite not being allowed to score a TD.....so, in three games this defense has given up a grand total of 1 TD!

well make that 2TD because bradford scored that 78 yarder and moss the other one, but we still have not allowed a rushing TD

Back
Top Bottom