WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!/So much for worst ranked pass defense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!/So much for worst ranked pass defense

Originally posted by Al13
well make that 2TD because bradford scored that 78 yarder and moss the other one, but we still have not allowed a rushing TD

Damn, that's right they(houston) did score one....my bad.

hey what the hell... no bills fans posting anything, where did they all go ...maybe they shrivled up like the bills offence :D i said all along bills suck i hate their fans and hate their team always have always will .

go dolphins go

I posted a couple of compliments to your fins in some threads.

Re: WOW! From 32 to 3 in a week!

Originally posted by ZOD
I guess all stats could be rummaged over in this thread but the most interesting is the Passing defense.

From number 32 to number 3 in a week.

Thanks Buffalo!

You're a lil confused. Our pass D was ranked 32nd, and now we're ranked 26th. That's still HUGE JUMP!

Oliver...

I don't care if we are ranked dead last in the NCAA. Ranking doesn't mean anything unless we are talking about college football!

The way the "D" played last night was undescribable. That was a "Pro-Bowl" Performance!

No touchdowns!!!!! Bend don't break!

It will be interesting to see whether the 'experts' will take a complete about-face this week and proclaim he Dolphins D as the best in the league. Let's see if Seau still makes the most overated player list.

Back
Top Bottom