wow...just wow!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow...just wow!!!

Didnt like what he did in that last drive which Boise ended up scoring on..

I agree with hooshoops....That stance he gets in is weird, and not one bit effective.

McClain and Hughes, my top 2 choices. The fact that Hughes can do it both with his hands down and standing up, and hell, looks better imo standing up does it for me. We have no youth at OLB. Cam Wake may pan out, who knows. I've seen nothing from his as an OLB that impresses me, only as a 4-3 DE has he been impressive. Then again we could move to a 4-3, doubtful but you never know.

You guys would be surprised at how many players look like they're playing not to get hurt and jeopardize their NFL careers when I watch them...

That said...Hughes projects as a stud weakside linebacker IMO....(although he did appear to be taking some plays off last night)...

He reminds me so much of Joey Porter in his prime it's uncanny....everything about him....size...demeanor...personality...undisciplined at times....literally everything about him...

Won't play DE in the NFL IMO.....perfect weakside pass rusher from a 2 point stance and looks comfortable in space....although he'll have to get used to rushing from the other side in the NFL....

Yeah SLimm, I totally agree with your statement. Seems like lots of the seniors have been playing half-assed on lots of plays especially the guys with high draft grades.
I read a mock draft with us getting Bryant in the first and Hughes dropping all the way to the 2nd. God I would love that to happen but it is only a dream, I know

I was hoping to get a shot at Kyle Wilson in the 3rd, but I think he played his way out of that spot. We have more pressing needs with our 2nd rounder.

Too bad Raphael Priest had a bum wheel. He can play.

Yeah Hughes is weakside only. Can't hold up to the run. His take-off actually reminds me of Cam Wake. Everyone sees things differently of course but Hughes looks like a better version of Wake. A little feistier. A little more instinctive.

Whoever drafts Daryl Washington is going to get one hell of a football player. Too bad he's too small for the 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom