wow.. just wow.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow.. just wow..

Well 80% of this website kept talking trash saying stuff like 'we swept that team and blah blah blah, they got handed a free playoff spot, they will get crushed by the Bengals, they will get stomped by the Chargers, etc etc'. Who cares how they got to the playoffs and the fact that they swept them, they're in the AFC Championship game. They deserve to be there after knocking out two division winners to reach to this point. I wish we were in the AFC Championship game.

its all mute if you dont win the superbowl. just a later pick on draft day
Plus even more restrictions during free agency. I didn't think the Jets could beat the Chargers and I was proven to be very wrong. I admit that.

I can't say that the Jets don't have a chance next week, because I honestly believed with how they were playing lately that the Chargers were the team to beat. It definitely will be a tough road for the Jets and I would still be surprised if they won the Super Bowl or even made it.

Very crazy how they were handed a playoff spot at the end of the year when teams laid down and now they are in the AFC Championship game. Now the Colts should be kicking themselves, because they are a big reason why the Jets are in this position and now they could end up losing to the team they opened the playoff door for.

please tell me how a team we swept goes to the afc championship game.. just wow.. i am at a lose for words..
well in all seriousness, we did win the last game although we were totally outplayed by them all game.. They simply are a far better team than we are and they could very easily end up in the superbowl

please tell me how a team we swept goes to the afc championship game.. just wow.. i am at a lose for words..

When it comes to the Jets you have to look at it one of two ways:

Either the Jets are a 9-7 mediocre team.
-or-
The Jets are a talented team who wasn't playing thier best football everyday all the time.

Also, I, as a Jets fan, owe Nate Kaeding a dinner. Maybe a Charger fan can teach him the heimlich maneuver.

my only question is, when are kickers going to stop missing field goals and giving the jets life?

Plus even more restrictions during free agency. I didn't think the Jets could beat the Chargers and I was proven to be very wrong. I admit that.

I can't say that the Jets don't have a chance next week, because I honestly believed with how they were playing lately that the Chargers were the team to beat. It definitely will be a tough road for the Jets and I would still be surprised if they won the Super Bowl or even made it.

Very crazy how they were handed a playoff spot at the end of the year when teams laid down and now they are in the AFC Championship game. Now the Colts should be kicking themselves, because they are a big reason why the Jets are in this position and now they could end up losing to the team they opened the playoff door for.

I agree. The Jets' could very well end up in the Super Bowl. Their defense is that good.

Totally agree bro, I was cringing when the Jets made the playoffs because they had the blueprint to winning in the Playoffs. Elite Defense, Top running game, great Offensive Line, Playmakers on both sides of the ball, and as much as I hate him, Rex Ryan is showing he belongs with the big boys, he has balls of steel and he doesn't bend for anyone..

I said in another post that the Jets are going to be a strong force for years to come because their important pieces are young and they have a great coaching staff. We have alot of work to do. That said, either way you cut it, the Jets have above and beyond had a better season than anyone couldve expected and their future looks alot better than ours at this point. That sweep means jack...it sickens me that they were able to back into the playoffs, but its the cards they were dealt, some teams have luck on their side...

Well It seems like they were underachieving in the regular season and lost several games they coul've won, like the two games vs us.
I still take the sweep and enjoy it. look at it this way, we swept a pretty good jets team, not a horrible team like the ones they've had many times in the past (that we sometimes couldn't beat, talk about irony)

Anyway, I'd prefer to be swept and be in the playoffs but I'll take the sweep it that's all we've got... sigh...

They are doing just enough to win the game. They are also getting allot of luck. 2 great kickers all of a sudden can't make it through the uprites. There luck ends next week.

football has to be fixed for that team to advance, must have something to do with the new stadium and the difficulty in selling the seat fees

As much as I will be rooting for Indy next week, how stupid will their coaches feel if the Jets go in their and win next weekend? The ONLY reason the Jets even made the playoff's is because Indy pulled it's starters. If they don't, they win and the next weekends game against Cincy is Moot. Now the team they gave the playoff spot to comes back and has a chance to make them look like idiots. Karma?

look forward to you support as we advance to the super bowl next week!:woot:

Back
Top Bottom