Wow Rams Release Isaac Bruce | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Rams Release Isaac Bruce

I know I am all in to getting younger this year, but Bruce can really help a ill depleted talented Receiving corps that we have so far. Just as a quick fix, just so Beck isn't working with nothing next year.

I'd take him as a 3 or 4 and to teach the youngsters...he is from South Florida too, so maybe he'd come home for cheap.

He is 35 but still put up pretty good numbers on a team almost as bad as us. The Rams had 3 different QB's start one being Brock Berlin who was only on our practice sqaud when he was here and Bruce managed to put up better numbers than anyone on our team REC 55 | YDS 733 | TD 4

Wow, some big names being dropped like a hot coal. It is going to be a very interesting next couple of days. Bruce had a nice career, but we need some younger receivers.

Bruce getting cut isn't too surprising.

They have Holt, went out and got Bennet and Dante Hall last season, and they like Dane Looker. Someone had to go eventually.

I think he's done. He's smart guy and was a great player for a number of years, but he just doesn't put any pressure on a defense at this point.

Of course, we could just go get both him and Kennison and have the old man reciever corps, like the Raiders did w/ Rice and Brown.

I think he will try to sign on with a contender that has an injury or something, I think he's a little old to be playing for a rebuilding team like us.

if he would coem here he woould be a greaaattt teacher for out young wideouts anyone who has watched the rams play can tell you (my father being a big fan of STL) that he is probably one of the smartest recivers ever in the leauge. He has amazing hands and has a great "let your actions due the talking" attitude. for a low 1 year contract i would loveee to have him here

Back
Top Bottom