Wow! Talent! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Talent!

DAMN!!! HE'S FAST!!! he makes fast people look, not so fast...

Damn. Thats some great vision he was showing besides his amazing speed. But is he really only 175 lbs, he looks as if he'd get snapped in two...

That juke after the screen pass was great... talk about a burner. Ive always been a Draft Ginn Supporter and this just reassures my belief.

That is exactly what the dolphins lack on offense, explosiveness. Chambers, Booker, Welker, are decent recievers, but they all lack the ability to run away from defenders.

If Ted Ginn, Jr. is available, I wonder if the Dolphins can afford pass him up? I like Wes Welker but he's a traditional Y WR and should be left to do just that. I don't remember the last time a Dolphin player returned a kick for a TD. Ginn might be this year's Hester.

Sorry, I'm still not buying into the Ginn hype. Receivers drafted in the first round have an extremely high chance of becoming busts. This is even more true for guys who rely on their speed. Anyone remember Yatil Green?

When you have a highlight reel as a sophomore that is 6 1/2 minutes long; you are definately a PLAYMAKER.

Damn. Thats some great vision he was showing besides his amazing speed. But is he really only 175 lbs, he looks as if he'd get snapped in two...

Kinda what I thought too. Got that great sprinter speed plus that amazing elusiveness in traffic. Makes ya say wow!

thing you need to consider also, NFL Defensive players are alot faster then a lot of the kats in that video.

some of thouse highlights would not work in the NFL

There's no doubt that Ginn Jr. would represent a tremendous pickup at #9. Wait till he runs a sub-4.3 at the combine, he's stock might go even higher.

thing you need to consider also, NFL Defensive players are alot faster then a lot of the kats in that video.

some of thouse highlights would not work in the NFL

So true but some of those cuts say to me that he sees all of the field. (something we haven't had in any of our offensive players in quite a long time) He just wouldn't be able to do as many of those reverse-field plays. With that speed and cutting ability, I'm bettin he's gonna be an ESPN reg. That is if he doesn't get snapped in half....

so tired of ginn

dude he has no heart, that was displayed in the championship game this year.........................

Back
Top Bottom