Wow! Talent! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Talent!

i think its ironic that teddy ginn jr is chris chambers cousin...Maybe it would motivate chris alittle bit...

Ginn and CC would need single coverage netiher one would draw the double bc the other would burn em so they both then need double coverage. that would open up grounds evreywhere. look what reggie bush did to the saints with brees. imagin ea DC with Ginn. Ginn can be that take it to the house bush type. Ginn is fast but remmeber he is also like troy brown but far more polished at CB as that is his favorite position (meaning ginn's). u get a KR/PR, WR, adn CB from Ginn. what else u wnat him to do? kick FG's like wlker? lol

He simply isn't that great a wide receiver. His hands are above average, but not what you'd expect from an "elite" wr. His route running could be more polished as well. The speed is amazing, but if you watch Ohio State games, i think you'll find that Anthony Gonzalez was the better receiver.

Ginn had more receptions and TD's than Gonzalez.

He did but Ginn had 59 rec while Gonzalez had 51. Ginn had only 46 more recieving yards than Gonzalez. Gonzalez isn't that bat either but I would not take Ginn at #9.

Yeah he's fast, but some of those "attempted" tackles were ridiculous.

I think we would be better address another need in the first round.

no it wouldnt. my boy fabian washington broke the record a could years ago when he ran a 4.25 at the combine.

Yes, it would. Fabian Washington was hand timed at 4.25. You must not have read where I said electronically timed. Washington's electronic times were 4.33 and 4.37. The 4.33 was the fastest ever electronically timed.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/lookback2005combine.htm

Well they have the electronic timers there which are official, but then scouts and others will hand time it themselves.

dude he has no heart, that was displayed in the championship game this year.........................

I believe he was hurt. If he was hurt he might have been more of a detriment to the team playing below 100%.

Anyway all I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW. We need a playmaker like that. Sort of reminds me of Reggie Bush with his elusiveness.

Chris Chambers was a college track star and yet people are saying he lacks explosive speed?

There are going to be some disappointed people when Ted Ginn doesn't run a 4.05

just wanted to bump this. i posted this a few days ago....and it is worth everyone watching......this guy is a natural talent and with a little coaching, can really be game breaker. in todays NFL....he'll scare alot of defenses........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wanted to bump this. i posted this a few days ago....and it is worth everyone watching......this guy is a natural talent and with a little coaching, can really be game breaker. in todays NFL....he'll scare alot of defenses........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome highlight reel for Ginn Jr. Miami would be stupid to pass on him at #9. His speed and receiving abilities would help greatly. And don't forget how young he is. He could be making plays for Miami for a very long time.

The Benson highlight reel showed that he is tough. But I didn't see anything special besides the toughness. No way he goes in the 1st round.

Ginn isn't polished and being physical at the line could wear him down, but he is the best natural athlete in the draft. I think as time goes on his stock may rise......but not higher than #9. he will be there and Mueller will grab him.

Back
Top Bottom