Wow! Talent! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Talent!

Gonzalez was awesome and think he will be much better in the pros, but Ginn is a difference maker on SP. You can't coach that kind of speed on PR and KR. He changes field positiion and does it quick. If he's available at 9 and I think he will be, it would be hard for Miami to not look at grabbing him at 9. Would be risking and the only way it Miami should do it is if the QB's are gone by their selection. Odds are they are, should be interesting because we have an offensive minded head coach now so it shouldn't be so predictable this time. Past drafts you know Def. was to first look, this draft maybe not.

Plus, it seems at least from this highlight reel, he doesn't pound his chest after a score. Call me old fashioned, but I like that.

I haven't watched him his whole career, but he doesn't seem like a hotdog type. Am I wrong?

No, you're right. He just gets on one knee and says a prayer.

During the Senior Bowl, 790 The Ticket aired an interview with Randy Mueller. There was a question asked about what his approach is in evaluating players. Randy talked about kids playing football and how there was always that one kid no one could catch. He said that's what he looks for...speed, elusiveness, speed that jumps out at you.

Then he went on to say, "Not just the WR position, but CBs, LBs, etc." I found it interesting that he said not just the WR position when no one mentioned receivers to begin with. Hmmm...

Wow...how refreshing would it be to have an offense that can stretch the field for once?

During the Senior Bowl, 790 The Ticket aired an interview with Randy Mueller. There was a question asked about what his approach is in evaluating players. Randy talked about kids playing football and how there was always that one kid no one could catch. He said that's what he looks for...speed, elusiveness, speed that jumps out at you.

Then he went on to say, "Not just the WR position, but CBs, LBs, etc." I found it interesting that he said not just the WR position when no one mentioned receivers to begin with. Hmmm...

Wow...how refreshing would it be to have an offense that can stretch the field for once?

nice observation my friend....bonus points for date of post.....

thing you need to consider also, NFL Defensive players are alot faster then a lot of the kats in that video.

some of thouse highlights would not work in the NFL

I agree...college teams have a few guys that can run 4.3 speed....NFL teams are built for speed.

I now see what Boomer means by Ginn having the "X" factor. There is just something about him special that you can't really put your finger on, he's just got that, "it" factor going on for him. Barring serious injury, I'll be very surprised if he does not become a pro bowler.

You deserve MAD CRAZY PROPS for making such a profoundly insightful observation.

Hmmmm..... so.......who is Miami picking next year?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom