Wow!! This forum is better than ever! / Why ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow!! This forum is better than ever! / Why ??

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wow!! This forum is better than ever!

Great job AJ.. I love the new site layout and everything..

I have been in Brasil for awhile so I never got around to finishing those sig pics for you guys.. PM me again with the info. and I will try to get them ready for the season....

I am PUMPED for a new Phintastic Season!!! :D

Skapephin,

Welcome back, I love Brasil. I women are fine!

I wanted one with Dolphin Fullbacks. Zonk, Konrad Byars,?etc...

Thanks

Again Welcome back

HEy can anyone tell me why I get the new design on my home copmputer, and on my laptop it comes up as the old design?

Yes please do tell. I seem to have the old design as well. Unless the changes were subtle. Although from the sound of things, it seems I am missing out on the new design. :(

I have the newer link. I have the site bookmarked. I just typed in finheaven.com nto my browser and saw the new design on the main page. The forums page looks about the same. I notice when you quote something now it comes out in bigger font. Anyhow, the main page looks great.

Samphin...

You should have the new design now... for some reason, you didn't get the design change when I made the mass change... now I have to look for others...

Please let me know what you think :D

Oops... I figured it out why... everyone should get the new design now :cool:

As for fin-atic, as long as it's under the same username... it sounds like a history issue. Try going to Tools, and Internet Options, then do clear history or delete history... whatever it is :D

Go to the top-right of the page and click "Log Out".

Problem solved.

EDIT: I thought I posted this 15 mins ago. Guess not. :smackhead

ohhhhh fancy! I must say, I do in fact, like the newer layout. Little more colorful (did I just say that?) and nothing drastic or confusing. Thanks for hooking me up AJ! :)

Why ???

maybe i still have to get used to it, but the design before was much better

Back
Top Bottom