Wow!! This forum is better than ever! / Why ?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow!! This forum is better than ever! / Why ??

I'm workin on that Van... it's easier said than done if I wish to keep the same header, or something similar to...

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
:lol: But it looks better than it did before :D

Site looks better. I think forums looked better in the prior version. Was nothing actually wrong with them, they were perfect.

I like the homepage better, but on the messageboard there is too much orange. Hard on the eyes.

I like this design much better, actually. Especially the boards.

I like the old one better, this one is too bright with all the orange. I'm also not diggin the set size for the message board, before it would expand for all resolutions, now i have a little sliver down the middle of my screen with a lot of empty space.

Either way i aint goin anywhere else cause this is the best phin site on the net :D

actually the design is pretty good, but the size of the board is the only thing i dont like so far, but don´t be to hard on me, its just getting used to something new after seeing something different over a year...:tongue:

We're not done yet. A.J.'s working on a few things (including the borders) to make the boards better. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like how the players change in the Heading from page to page.... is it randomized or something???

I'm for the old style. I don't like how small the forums are now width wise. I can only image what they look like for those with low resolution.

Back
Top Bottom