Wow!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow!!!

awing_pilot said:
I know you are all going to flame me but who said its going to work. Who said being in the top 10 and predictable isn't a good thing when we could end up 32nd and no one knows what the next package will provide. There is no guarantee that Saban's defense will work.

While I am as excited about a new set of D packages and formations, I am waiting to see the results on the field. Cause everyones schemes look good on paper. I hope we break through that barrier of bending and breaking at the end of games. I'd rather be 20th and know my guys are there at the end of the game then top 10 and break when it really counts. <-- its an exageration but you should get the point. All tis stuff we're doing in the offseason is for NIL if it doesn't convert into W's during the regular season. Thats not to say we can't get excited, but more of a warning that just because there is a change or addition or subtraction for that matter doesn't mean that it will result in a positive outcome on the field. Just my two cents

....yeah buthavent you noticed the decline ofthe defense the past few years?? It's time for a change!!! Our base defense was affective the first couple years, Now its time for a change...and I love the way the man is going about it.

DBoston80 said:
....yeah buthavent you noticed the decline ofthe defense the past few years?? It's time for a change!!! Our base defense was affective the first couple years, Now its time for a change...and I love the way the man is going about it.

Not only that, but our vanilla defense where we "knew where they were" seemed to crack late in games anyway. So might as well mix it up!

That article does have my excitement up for the season. JUST hope I am not getting my hopes up for nothing AGAIN!

BBsuck said:
D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
D-Fence
Here we go Dolphins here we go!!
Im with you... if that hasn't got you pumped better check for a pulse!!:cooldude:
lets just hope the players are "pumped" over it.

DBoston80 said:
if that "unleashing new defense" article didnt pump you up, you must not be a Fin-Fan!! Let's start the season tommorow!!! I love that attitude of attacking and not just sittin back waiting..

Lets just pray the OFFENSE gets pumped up too!!!

The main reason for this is so Saban can change from week to week based on our opponents. He will be dictating what happens, instead of the other way around. Teams knew exactly what they'd see on Sunday's against the Dolphins.

Saban knows defense...this will still be the strongest part of our team

Back
Top Bottom