WQAM announces the 53 dolphins ....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM announces the 53 dolphins .......

Chambers, what's up with this..why you jumping on CK..Ck gives his opinions like the rest of us..He's not always right....but then again he's not always wrong..but he does keep the board interested with his opinions and generally you can have a good debate with him about them..but just know a little about what you're talking about..or have a passion for..CK's entitled to all his opinions and they're just that, his opinions..Chill man

You're entitled to your own opinion of course but I'm sure there aren't many who appreciate your inflammatory style of going out of your way to take pot shots at the posters who you do not approve of...you do more damage to your own respectability than mine.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
You're entitled to your own opinion of course but I'm sure there aren't many who appreciate your inflammatory style of going out of your way to take pot shots at the posters who you do not approve of...you do more damage to your own respectability than mine.

Hey I get along with everybody here except you and Dejesus, your opinionated know-it-all remarks are irritating, I just say what I feel, others feels the same, but are a little more mature than I to keep quite. If others don't agree with me bashing you the way I do, that's fine. I still don't have that arrogant know it all attitude you maintain.

A rapist who admits he's a rapist is still a rapist. Just like an annoying immature flamer who admits he's immature is still an annoying immature flamer.

Annoying...you come out of the woodwork when you've not been spoken to in order to flame someone...hence, annoying

Immature...you just admitted as much.

Flamer...all you do is flame people.

I'm a truthteller.

A rapist who admits he's a rapist is still a rapist. Just like an annoying immature flamer who admits he's immature is still an annoying immature flamer.

I was going to send you a PM on this but since you won't receive emails from this board I just say it here.

We can argue with each other and bash, but don't ever compare me to a rapist you f*cking a**hole. That's going over the line.

all i know is your nonsense is showing up in my emails..

knock it off both of you..

both you guys know your **** with the phins so let it go..

i respect you both from what i can see and we don't want this board turning out like the herald. i just wrote about this nonsense ..............

come on guys think lions getting crushed next week.

Annoying...you come out of the woodwork when you've not been spoken to in order to flame someone...hence, annoying

Immature...you just admitted as much.

Flamer...all you do is flame people.

I'm a truthteller.

Your not anything but a wannabee espn reporter, you try so hard to impress others when you really sound like that idiot in school eveybody beats the hell out of after school because they never shut the hell up in class.

Yo CK and Chambers...this little war is doing you too no good, let it go...Chambers CK is entitled to his opinions..and so are you..If you have a passion for what your saying then go for it..Me and Ck go for it all the time..remember he and I disagreement on l. Henry..now we get to see it play out...but it was fun debating him on it...we are fans and feel certain things about the team..but we are also individuals and have a passion unlike each other..that's what make this board fun...so cool ya it's time to root for the team that brought us here in the first place...Go Phins

Originally posted by zsonka
all i know is your nonsense is showing up in my emails..

knock it off both of you..

both you guys know your **** with the phins so let it go..

i respect you both from what i can see and we don't want this board turning out like the herald. i just wrote about this nonsense ..............

come on guys think lions getting crushed next week.

I'm done.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Yo CK and Chambers...this little war is doing you too no good, let it go...Chambers CK is entitled to his opinions..and so are you..If you have a passion for what your saying then go for it..Me and Ck go for it all the time..remember he and I disagreement on l. Henry..now we get to see it play out...but it was fun debating him on it...we are fans and feel certain things about the team..but we are also individuals and have a passion unlike each other..that's what make this board fun...so cool ya it's time to root for the team that brought us here in the first place...Go Phins

I get your point, I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom