WQAM rumor/Ricky Trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM rumor/Ricky Trade

Slim said:
Why would a team with Zereoue, Hambrick, Wheatley and Fargas trade a 1st rounder for a player who will miss the 4 first games of the season?

This is complete bull. Can we stop posting every ricky rumor out there? Its starting to get ridiculous
Can't be true. But you would have to deal if it were. Go Raiders? :pirate:

saves said:
Im not trying to defend the rumor, but we know how Norv likes to play football, and do any of those names scare you?

I'm not even addressing the rumor here.... but in regards to the names....

I recall a player who played BEHIND Ricky at Texas that NO ONE knew. He went to Baltimore and never really got a chance. Then, one day, this NO NAME got a call....

A few months later, Dick Vermeil handed him a video tape and said "be like him". After watching Marshall Faulk on tape for months.... Priest Holmes was born.

You don't have to be famous or known... to be great.

It's a "What have you done for me lately" league. The next great star is in camp right now. Who could it be?

HAHA, one of my best friends is a huge Raider fan. As a matter of fact, when I first heard about Ricky quitting, I was at his house and he and my other friend (a Giants fan) were having a good laugh at my expense. I'd be having a HUGE laugh at his expense if this happened. But I HIGHLY doubt it will. It sounds entirely too good to be true.

Ricky Williams rights would go to the Raiders, and if he ever wanted back in, the Raiders would have him, or the rights to trade. It would make sense, a first rounder is high, but, I'd do it.

MikeO said:
The Big O of WQAM is saying the rumor going around is the Oakland Raiders have offered Miami a 1st round draft pick for Ricky Williams.

It is possibly true but someone credible Dolphins / Raiders f-o would have to verify it as true !!!

And it would take a 2005 1st rnd pick along with J Fargus for me to feel the trade justified ....

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
It is possibly true but someone credible Dolphins / Raiders f-o would have to verify it as true !!!

And it would take a 2005 1st rnd pick along with J Fargus for me to feel the trade justified ....

Marino1983
I'd take that or something similar. Sounds good to me.

hell i would take a 5th rounder. beats getting nothing but grief.

finfan54 said:
hell i would take a 5th rounder. beats getting nothing but grief.

Well considering that RW's stated to Wannstedt that he had no desire and didn't have the heart to play anymore I want the Dolphins to gain as much compensation from his return to the NFL as possible !!!

I mean first Ricky states that he has lost interest in playing, then he states that he lost interest after the N England game and smoked weed because he didn't care anymore ... Now with these latest rumors Ricky must have made a personal revalation to gain the "HEART / INTEREST" to play for the Raiders and BIG al ... :rolleyes2

If RW's wants to play again this season he won't be wearing a Dolphins uniform !!! And if the Raiders are that STUPID to give up a former 1st rnd pick along with a 05 1st rnd pick then I would say good luck Ricky ....

As long as the Miami Dolphins are well compensated for wasting TWO 1st rnd draft picks on this wack-job (RW's) I will be satisfied .....

Marino1983

For the 10th time, that link is pure fiction on the behalf of the writer. Ricky did not say anywhere that he wanted to play for the raiders.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

yeah right, maybe they are going to bring back Darrell Russell as well... Al Davis is not that dumb...

I tell you what trade him in a heart beat for a 1st and a conditional 2nd for the remaining 12 games he can play if he chooses to play

They can keep thier pick. I'd take Gallery though.

Someone should get Big O back on this board to discuss this. What ever happened to him, for a month or 2 back there he was a frequent visitor.

Back
Top Bottom