WQAM rumor/Ricky Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM rumor/Ricky Trade

MattM said:
Maybe Ricky wants to go to a superbowl...

You got to love the smarts of some of these bill's fans....saying the raiders are going to the superbowl but in their sig they say the bill's are going to the bowl. Aren't they both in the AFC :roflmao:

MattM said:

A very good reason why RW's wouldn't be seen on the W NY 4 CHOKERS roster ANY time soon !!!!!!!!!!

:www:

Marino1983

The "Real MattM"

MattM said:

I honestly didn't write this above--if there are any moderators on, they may want to check this out, as someone else may have my password somehow. Looks to me to be a Raiders fan, so you can start your search there....

sry not tru i asked people in oak town and they know nothing of it. just some jerk making lite of our situatuion.

"Maybe Ricky wants to go to a superbowl..."

refresh my memory; how many SB's has Buffalo won? now, compare that number to Miami...

I think Oakland would be stupid to trade a 1st rounder for two reasons. One is that we don't have any options and would likely trade him for much less if it was apparent he was coming back. See the David Boston trade, where we got him for nearly nothing because SD simply didn't want him. It's obvious he's not playing for us, and it's better for us to get somethign out of it than nothign at all. The second reason is that Oakland already has a good number of backs. I for one would like to see Justin Fargas get alot of carries. He had a 100 yard game in the preseason last year and was unstoppable, he had terrific speed and quickness on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom