WR Albert Wilson Welcome To Miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Albert Wilson Welcome To Miami!

I'm good with this. He'll catch 45-60 balls in our offense and will be very QB friendly. Should do exactly what we need in the slot. Now if only Parker can....

How do you pay 8 mil a year to a guy who’s best year is 40 catches. I’m just baffled the nfl has gotten out of control is like there playing with Monopoly money.

I hope he turns out to be the F/A steal of 2018. Forgive me for being skeptical but the Tannenbaum era has killed my enthusiastic homer views. I know Wilson is from Florida and he’s most probably ecstatic coming home. Good Luck young man. Just be who you are.

Actually a little more money than I thought it was going to be but I'm assuming his first year cap hit isn't bad and we'll have more than enough money in 2019 and 2020.

However, I like that this puts emphasis on a core of WR's. Taking away Landry is like removing the training wheels from a bike, it needed to happen to get to another level.

How do you pay 8 mil a year to a guy who’s best year is 40 catches. I’m just baffled the nfl has gotten out of control is like there playing with Monopoly money.

kind of agree, its starting to get like the NBA.

I heard the Dolphins got Wilson just to piss people off on this board

Ozzy rules!!

What are you talking about? People on this board will get pissed off regardless of what the Dolphins do. If Damien Williams signs a 5 year, $30 million with the New England Patriots, we'd be laughing stocks.....didn't ya know.

I hope that he works out, and is a good fit with the team. It’s difficult to go from Jarvis Landry to...Albert Wilson, but we’ll see how he pans out. I actually like Wilson as a player, and never envisioned him as main cog in an offense, but a complementary piece.

Back
Top Bottom