WR Alshon Jeffrey- Yes or No | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Alshon Jeffrey- Yes or No

g.o.a.t1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know wrong forum page but its where everyone can see this post. I know he has his ups and downs and his 40time was slow but would u guys be sastified with him in the 2nd round? consider what he did in south carolina in a top conference with a below average QB. heres a tibit on him " "Considered to be one of the hardest working players on South Carolina team. Willing to pay the price. Coaches have nothing but positive things to say about Jeffrey's character and intangibles. Knows what it takes to be a winner."

NO...if we can sign Floyd, Wright or Sanu at WR, I take one of these guys before Jeffrey. Also if we want a tall WR with great hands, there is a guy named Brian Quick of Appalachian State who is a very good wide receiver....we could get him later on.

Not yes, not no but HELL NO. Lazy, fat, poor attitude.

NO...if we can sign Floyd, Wright or Sanu at WR, I take one of these guys before Jeffrey. Also if we want a tall WR with great hands, there is a guy named Brian Quick of Appalachian State who is a verygood wide receiver....we could get him later on.

Brian Quick is a sleeper type. Very very raw. catches the ball with his chest. Appalachian did not teach him well. Philbin and co. however might feel steal if they coach him up. 6-5 230 or something like that. Just needs some TLC IMO. I would not say very good. I would say he needs work, but good coaching changes that quickly....not pun

starting to wonder about joe adams along with Floyd or something along those lines.

btw, i kept hearing on buffalo radio that miami, buffalo, and SF were after mario manningham. in SF right now.

btw, i kept hearing on buffalo radio that miami, buffalo, and SF were after mario manningham. in SF right now.

Well it's raining buckets out here right now so maybe that will turn him off and send him to So. Fla.

Total crap shoot. Could be dominant if he brought it on every play, but he has a rep for not doing that so lots of ????????

YESSSSSSS in round 2 if hes there its a steal definite first round talent with bad combine many scouts say hes better than blackmon

I rather trade down and pick up Floyd and Sanu. My preference..

Brian Quick is a sleeper type. Very very raw. catches the ball with his chest. Appalachian did not teach him well. Philbin and co. however might feel steal if they coach him up. 6-5 230 or something like that. Just needs some TLC IMO. I would not say very good. I would say he needs work, but good coaching changes that quickly....not pun

I think he's closer to 6'3 than 6'5, but he reminds me of a Michael Irvin body type. Yes, he does tend to catch the ball a little with his body, but as this highlight film shows he can also use his hands, and he knows how to run with it after he catches it. Appie State does not exactly have a the best QB's in the country. Wait till a real QB throws it to him.
[video=youtube;oh5X0_c1DZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5X0_c1DZo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom